Stepping out with someone from your workplace (1 Viewer)

Surprising her with flowers after work -
how did I ever think this would be a good idea??

The whole thing was a botch job.....(is Gorillamunch right? Should I even be posting this?......ah, who cares)........The flowers were in position, I was waiting for the tip-off....and waiting....and waiting. Finally she left, I legged it down as quick as I could, grabbed the flowers, the (idiot) one on reception told me she went the opposite way than she did go so I went that way first, ended up running back the way I'd come and up the other way with a bunch of flowers in my hand looking like a madman......no sign. Fuck! Should I ring her?? I'd no choice....I fucking rang......eh, where are you? God what an idiot. I finally met her......what are these??! I mumbled something, went to walk away, she called me back...she told me I didn't have to do this, gave me a peck on the cheek....then I ran as fast as I could back to the office.

FUCK it.

I told you the flowers were a bad idea.

All is not lost.
You are being way to skittish. Calm down, deep breaths etc.

What you say or do is less important than how you say or do it - there is no perfect formula of words or deeds.

However all this running about, panting and sweating, causing confusion.....not good.

Yeah. from now on: no running, or sweating or panting.. unless.. well anyway. Keep it cool bro. You don't have to be running around like a loon with flowers to let her know you like her. Be cool. Be romantic. Be not a sweaty loon. Not yet anyway.

Surprising her with flowers after work -
how did I ever think this would be a good idea??

The whole thing was a botch job.....(is Gorillamunch right? Should I even be posting this?......ah, who cares)........The flowers were in position, I was waiting for the tip-off....and waiting....and waiting. Finally she left, I legged it down as quick as I could, grabbed the flowers, the (idiot) one on reception told me she went the opposite way than she did go so I went that way first, ended up running back the way I'd come and up the other way with a bunch of flowers in my hand looking like a madman......no sign. Fuck! Should I ring her?? I'd no choice....I fucking rang......eh, where are you? God what an idiot. I finally met her......what are these??! I mumbled something, went to walk away, she called me back...she told me I didn't have to do this, gave me a peck on the cheek....then I ran as fast as I could back to the office.

FUCK it.

balls in her side of the court now dude. you've done all you can. fuck it. its up to her now

Perhaps you could just tell her that you like her, and would like to take her out?
sniper.med.jpg

what kind of take her out?

so have you felt her boobs yet? or did you just give her flowers and are waiting to see what happens?

and - be honest here - at any point during the flowers saga were you thinking of this thread???

"if only thumped could see me now"

so that went well.
women love a mentaller. they think they can change you.

dude, you gotta fonz it up now. nothing wrong with getting into the spirit of things but godamnit, slow the shit down yo!
next time you're talking to her just casually say that you like her and would like to go for a drink with her (make some pathetic joke about how lame you're jobs are) she seems to be into this dude, the peck on the cheek!
theres balls in her court left right and centre, let her return serve now.

"Giving her slices of his mas cake" - Gorillamunch.

Funniest shit I've read all week.

How the fuck do you trick someone in to boarding a plane bound for the Caribbeann??????

Anyway, ok, come on, lay off a bit. So what happened yesterday was a bit crazy and irrational. I had to do something. (btw I thought of Thumped several times La La, it kept me strong). I feel better for getting it out there. At the sales meeting at the start of Glengarry Glen Ross Alec Baldwin's character says "A man does not walk on the lot lest he wants to buy". Well she walked on the lot on Friday and I had to do something to show her I was serious about, ehm, selling her the lot. And I could have texted her last night looking for a reaction but I didn't, I'm playing it cool from now on. She knows I like her, now it's time to show her what a nice guy I am (don't scoff). And it went well today! She smiled, we talked. She didn't say "I'm not interested you weirdo" :)
She is simply the most wonderfully gorgeous thing in the whole world.....(sigh).....i won't mess this up.

Awwwwwww dude, that's sweet.

She'll rip your fucking heart out though.

Remember when I was all loved up on thumped this time last year folks? Scarleh'!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back