Stepping out with someone from your workplace (1 Viewer)

gimme a week or two to scope things out a bit better.. don't want to jinx things right now..
2am phonecalls to say 'goodnight' and 'hugs and kisses' are involved

your idea of romance is not wiping your jip on the sheet, young man

That's the best dichotomy I've seen in ages. Cracks me up.

It's Saturday. I wonder how the Boy got on last night? Did he come back into the pub after feeding the horse waving his fingers, or what?

This has been a great thread to catch up on.

How the fuck do you trick someone in to boarding a plane bound for the Caribbeann??????

Kidnap their daughter, capture them, then force them to get on the plane accompanied by your toughest henchman whilst ensuring that you are phoned by other henchmen to tell you they are on the plane and have got off on the other side. They'll follow the plan cause you have their daughter, right? WRONG.

CommandoPic1.jpg

That's the best dichotomy I've seen in ages. Cracks me up.

It's Saturday. I wonder how the Boy got on last night? Did he come back into the pub after feeding the horse waving his fingers, or what?

This has been a great thread to catch up on.

The Boy done good. Once I managed to explain the flowers fiasco everything has been surprisingly straight-forward. I suppose the good thing about being enamoured with someone you work with is it affords you the opportunity to put in ground-work any time you like. Twenty past nine on a wednesday morning. Half three on a monday. You don't have to wait till the following weekend or whatever to see them.

I am absolutely over the moon :D :heart:

I'm delighted. Well done, Cinnamon Boy.

Now, you should beg to have this thread deleted. Job's Oxo, as they used to say, way back when. All done.

I like when things like this happen. It restores my faith in humanity.

I'm delighted. Well done, Cinnamon Boy.

Now, you should beg to have this thread deleted. Job's Oxo, as they used to say, way back when. All done.

I like when things like this happen. It restores my faith in humanity.

Thread deletion would indeed be a good idea, though maybe not quite yet as I need it to remind myself that it's not all a dream and it really has happened.

Maybe then I'll start a "Staying together with someone from your workplace..." thread.....?

Thank you all for all the words of encouragement btw

Thread deletion would indeed be a good idea, though maybe not quite yet as I need it to remind myself that it's not all a dream and it really has happened.

Maybe then I'll start a "Staying together with someone from your workplace..." thread.....?

Thank you all for all the words of encouragement btw

don't thank him, thank the earth's gravitational pull. also me. without my help, I fear you may have caught fire and caused a major accident.

ha ha. in years to come you'll show her this thread and it'll be all sweet until it gets to the point where you told total strangers you rode her and then she'll dump yer ass.
but well done cinnamon boy. that was a lovely story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back