Star Trek: The Next Generation (3 Viewers)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters
they did. they called it something that sounded like pareesee squares. squares is right. although a few of the hipper ones - riker and co - enjoyed a game of poker. and there was that strange game they all got hooked on once. it had this eye piece that beamed the game into your eye. it looked quite primitive in terms of strategy.

and then there was that time stupid geordie went into the holodeck and had a pretend relationship with a hologram of a scientist. then she turned up for real and he blew it. at least riker didnt try to date his holowomen.

he did though - remember when he fell in love with that minuette chick on the holodeck in some jazz bar? fool. but then Barkley took it a step further and rode the hell out of the entire crew in the holodeck. sick fuck.

oh thats right. wasnt there a bit more to her though? as in a computer error made her a bit more real or something?

Yeah, there was an alien got into the holodeck or something. Harry in Voyager just plain old fell in love with the holodeck woman and Tuvac had to sort his 'urges' out with some mind melding or something.

Dr. Polaski was a bit mean to Data all right - but he was a robot so who cares, right?

From star trek geek central:

Picard was somewhat offended that her first destination upon boarding the ship was Ten Forward

She liked the drink, so she did.

*Rubs hands together...

RIGHT,

DS9 was way better than TNG. at least they had a better effects budget. and a developing storyline, rather than standalone space opera scripts.

When I said "Lesbians all over the shop", that's what I meant. Developing storyline, it was very interesting. It did go on a bit too long though

Couldn't even manage to watch one episode of Enterprise because of the title music. Terrible stuff.

::clef::I've got FAA-HAAAITH, of the hea-hearttttt, no one's gonna bend or break me!::clef::
That song grows on you.

Ahh lads, what's with the liking Riker? He was a smug git. Though not as bad as Wesley Crusher of course.

Borg Picard was hottttt.

Riker was rapid, but only after he got his beard and the uniform's were redesigned with a snazzy collar. I believe it was in season 2.

she was an alien yeah. she was 100s of years old too. her race was destroyed by either the borg or the crystaline entity. the borg i think. i think whoopi demanded a part in tng and didnt care what it was.

Almost totally battered by the borg innit. It's at the start of Star Trek Generations. Also she could sense changes in the space time continuum, parrallel universes and whatnot. When did her and Picard become good friends? That was an intrigueing relationship

Yeah, they all had the most kak hobbies imaginable. I think I remember Dr. Crusher's hobby was growing crystals. And they all enjoyed a good game of three-dimensional chess, didn't they?

Stratagema

Oooh, I didn't like her at all... she was a mean ol' bitch!

She was a horrible bitch. She wouldn't call data by his proper name. Pure fuckin' bigotted aul fool. She was no addition.

well it was synthahol - tasted like alcohol but had none of the intoxicating effects.

It did have the effects of alcohol, but the effects could be easily shaken off. It was developed by Ferengi traders, who would drink with aliens, then when the alien was hammered, the Ferengi was able to stay pure sober and get the locked alien to sign any sort of crazy contract. And the Ferengi could still fly the spaceship to the office the next day without fear of being pulled by the spaceguards.

sevenofnine.jpg

yowza!

Riker was cool. He pretty much out did Kirk in the nailing of alien burds and he could kick people in the face with great ease. Also, he had a helluva bizarre/cool way of slanting into a room - head tilted and one shoulder raised. He was angry, funny and a solid poker player. Also, a big jazz fan and trumpet player. He rode Troi, went nuts in an asylum, almost came to blows with his exact double, attacked some fucking creepy 8th dimension wraiths, flat palmed some possessed old guy admiral to the face... I mean the list is endless.

In reality, though, Frakes is coked to the hilt and a gum chewing ego-maniac.

Nah, think about it man, he had one shoulder lowered - the leading shoulder, usually. That episode where he was 1st officer on the Klingon ship, and earned their respect by beating on anything that moved ruled.

Also, he ate them squirmy worm things and turned down hot Klingon lovin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back