Star Trek: The Next Generation (3 Viewers)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters
That episode where he was 1st officer on the Klingon ship, and earned their respect by beating on anything that moved ruled.

oh ya amazing. would like to see him try that shit with Worf, though. brother would've broken the motherfucker in half. actually remember when that renegade soldier dude came on the ship and beat the shit out of Worf and like about 30 or so security dudes. amazing.

It did rather get silly when the fucking ginger menace (Kira) was able to beat the crap outta Klingons twice her size.

yeah that shit was retarded.

it would've been awesome to see data just let loose and rip the fucking arms off pretty much everyone. I loved when Data made his angry face.

Londfrakesspiner173.jpg

has anyone ever gone to a ST convention? i havent, dont think i ever will. wouldnt like to see frakes roaring like that and all the fans fainting from it. I had a communicator badge that i wore every where for a few years until i lost it.

has anyone ever gone to a ST convention? i havent, dont think i ever will. wouldnt like to see frakes roaring like that and all the fans fainting from it. I had a communicator badge that i wore every where for a few years until i lost it.

when I was 12 I went to one in Malahide's The Grand Hotel. I thought to myself "hmmm I love Star Trek. This could be cool." I arrived and immediately established that it was not cool and that I did not love Star Trek. It was all too apparent the huge mistake I had made. These people were easily the most ridiculous people I've ever seen in my life. WEARING THE UNIFORMS!!?!?! CARRYING TRICORDERS AND PHASERS!?!?!?! Fuck that.

I promptly left, knowing all too well how close I had come to never having sex in my life.

gosh! was there anyone famous there? i wonder are there any star trek themed marital toys

[media]http://ez8.ez-web-hosting.com/~cosmicto/images/nonsense/shanes/rabbitvssnake.wmv[/media]

Data was pretty much a "get out of jail free" card. The fucker could have run the entire ship by himself. Just plug him into the bridge and let him do his thing. Manys a time when the shit really hit the fan, it would be up to Data to save everybodies asses.

Datas angry face was great, but I preferred it when he would lay the smack down on someone with a completely blank expression on his face. Shit cool and hilarious at the same time.

I was at the exhibition yoke in Mosney years ago. It was alright I spose, in a "Oh look, stuff from the show" kind of way.

They were selling those fancy funny shaped mugs that they're always drinking out of. They had rubber grips on the bottom, no doubt to compensate for ion storms and the like. But they were £8 each, which was over a months pocket money for me.

My dad once said Worf looked like he had a melted Mars bar on his forehead. He had a point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back