Star Trek: The Next Generation (1 Viewer)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
This is a toughie. i looked up wikipedia and it lists 9 main characters so i'll go with them and stick one more in to make up the 10 options although i think, in fairness, wesely crusher and geordie la forge could probably be safely left out of the top 10 and replaced with more worthy but more peripheral characters like the crystaline entity and lwaxana troi. my favorite i think would be ensign ro laren. i like the way she betrayed the federation in the penultimate episode and was loyal to her people. she was in some cool other epsiodes too.

although data maybe would be a better choice. i'll have to mull this over a bit... i didnt fancy any of them really so that wont affect my judgement.

a toughie because i don't really care for any of them. i'll go with Data because he makes me laugh. what about a DS9 poll? Quark for sure.

write to your TD

nope

a toughie because i don't really care for any of them. i'll go with Data because he makes me laugh. what about a DS9 poll? Quark for sure.

DS9 was shit. voyager was where it was at after the next gen. next gen was the shit though. id love to give Diann Troy a big ..kiss

nope

DS9 was shit. voyager was where it was at after the next gen. next gen was the shit though. id love to give Diann Troy a big ..kiss

yeah, ds9 was a bit gammy alright. i remember being really excited about it towards the end of TNG because it looked like it might carry on all the interesting stuff that was going on in the background of TNG and there was that business with ro laren stabbing picard in the back etc but it turned out to be shite. and the ferenghi (sp?) were the worst aliens ever. the cardassians were grand in the small doeses we got in TNG but there were too many in DS9.

i actually havent seen a single episode of the most recent star trek that takes place before the original series

yeah, ds9 was a bit gammy alright. i remember being really excited about it towards the end of TNG because it looked like it might carry on all the interesting stuff that was going on in the background of TNG and there was that business with ro laren stabbing picard in the back etc but it turned out to be shite. and the ferenghi (sp?) were the worst aliens ever. the cardassians were grand in the small doeses we got in TNG but there were too many in DS9.

i actually havent seen a single episode of the most recent star trek that takes place before the original series

I quite liked Enterprise (the most recent series) when it first started... but they ended up running out of original story lines - was still sorry when it got cancelled though. Some great characters in there.

even though its got yer man from quantum leap.....its quite shit really. think star trek died along with gene rhoddenberry (sp?).

oh jesus, look at us on the internet talking about star trek! dont tell my girlfriend! dont even tell my virtual girlfriend!

Not a huge fan but like Beverly Crusher.

Hate Worf.

worf.jpg

I AM NOT A MERRY MAN!!!

nope

I liked DS9. It had parallel universes, Garak was cool, proper spaceship fighting, lesbians all over the shop, O'Brien/Bashir interplay was very entertaining. And toward the end it got completely a-moral.

I'd go with Barclay or Q if they was there, but instead I guess I'm gonna stick with Picard. He was a proper character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back