Hands up and the Face Split 10" Launch with the mighty Don Vito (Leipzig)next Wed!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mustard Gypsy

Website
www.littlemotiverecords.com
Hands up who wants to Die and I'll Eat your Face Launch their split 10"
with the Amazing Don Vito from Leipzig !!!!

Wednesday 23rd September
The Thomas House
EUR6 before 9 / EUR8 after

Don Vito

l_792848799f72469dba23e1695e59cb5d.jpg

Don Vito destroyed the Lower Deck earlier this year with their unique brand of off-kilter noise rock. Lightning Bolt meets Marvin meets a plumber.

"In all seriousness, the band takes everything interesting, fast, complex and fist-pounding about rock and compresses it into a 50-second song."
Stranded in Stereo Magazine
"It’s like getting a beating from a ball lightning."
Upsetter magazine

www.myspace.com/donvitorockt

I'll Eat Your Face

l_937e7cb120b841ae9a9c7932a7b5b3ea.jpg

I'll Eat Your Face is an award-winning two-man super-fun extreme assault on your brains.
On 'big guitar' and 'crowd advice' is the inimitable THE BOY who wears tattered golfing pants and has a gigantic bum-shaped chin.
'Close behind him' on drums is the notorious BARRYTRON who is obsessed with the music of 1986 and has a crippling fear of baldness and prison.
"I’ll Eat Your Face are anything but a rational band, and more a primal force of nature"
(www.metalireland.com)
"...how these boys slipped below the radar for so long is beyond me, although plenty of others here tonight seem well aware of them. Jamming an obscene amount of songs into as short a space as possible might be nothing new, but they manage it with such precision and a wicked sense of humour. More!"
(www.blistering.com)
"...they could certainly never be described as boring. Except perhaps in the drilling sense - puncturing the underground scene like the Large Hard-on Collider."
(www.drop-d.ie)
"They are a phenomenon but hard to describe. You'd kind of have to be there, you'd kind of have to know where they are coming from......You just got to love 'em and people do!"
(www.freakscene.com)

Official Blurb:
Most of our songs deal with our supremely retarded existence: people who we know or have met, things we have eaten or tried to eat, or indeed bills that we have incurred or things we have fallen into or on top of. Most frequently though, our lyrics deal with a futuristic dystopia solely inhabited by partially-robotic, partially zombified evil fat women in a cold, uninhabitable laser-coloured comic-book hell. These robo-zombie-fatties are genetically fatter and robotically more annoying than ever before (plus they're undead, remember). This creates (in our minds anyway) a powerful sense of dread. It is an edgy and modern take on the entertaining and always-popular subject of annoying fat women. It is worth noting that the women in these futuristic post-apocalyptic nightmare scenarios are very VERY fat indeed.

www.myspace.com/illeatyourfaceireland

Hands up Who wants to Die

l_d487f6b532e547498a8f81506c25188c.jpg

Serious messers capturing the zeitgeist in the form of a butterfly with a sharks head. Dirgecore - The apocalypse has begun..

www.myspace.com/theapocalypsehasbegun

Our sexy 10" of love will be available on the night which also has a cd in it for those of you who dont have record players ..

Other Gigs on the tour include

Friday Sept 25th - Cork in The Quad - Free!! with Don Vito , Hands Up Who Wants To Die + I'll Eat Your Face

Saturday Sept 26th - Ballina in Emmett’s with Don Vito and Hands Up Who Wants To Die

Sunday Sept 27th - Laverys Bunker with Don Vito , Hands Up Who Wants To Die , Before Machines + The Misalignment Men Of Automaton

Re: Hands up and the Face Split 10" Launch with the mighty Don Vito (Leipzig)next Wed

cool, will try to get to this

Re: Hands up and the Face Split 10" Launch with the mighty Don Vito (Leipzig)next Wed

in work, looks like i'll be missing it

see yis there
hopefully we'll have another band for ballina

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[video=dailymotion;x4enou]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4enou_don-vito-grrrnd-zero-gerland-lyon-1_music[/video]

[video=dailymotion;x4bk5e]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4bk5e_don-vito-lentonnoir-insomniaque_music[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back