Star Trek: The Next Generation (1 Viewer)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters
It was quite hard to look straight in those uniforms in fairness, anytime someone had to run or dive out of the way it was pretty gay

Original Series ruled.
TNG ruled.
Last 2 seasons of DS9 were really good.
Voyager sucked cock-bubbles.
Enterprise was bollox.

Class Data episode on Sky1 now.

"Those who loved him, knew him.
Those who knew him, loved him.
Those who did not know him, loved him.......from afar"

Or something like that.

someone used always* play this prank on the secretary in college where they'd ring her up and ask to speak to jean luc picard - a foreign exchange student from france - and she'd go around asking everyone if they knew jean luc picard. silly but amusing nonetheless.

*might have only happened twice

Ah Patrick Stewart. He is the chancellor of my uni and he handed me my scroll on my graduation and shook my hand. *swoon*.

he's seen everything....

patrickstewart.jpg

Why can't Data be a bit more like Robocop? "The Most Toys" episode is on and Data is being held by this collector dude. The guy threatens to kill this chick if Data doesn't sit in this chair and Data just complies. I mean, what the fuck? Data can move super fast. He has super strength. He could've legged it over and smashed yer man's head into dust before the guy even finished a word. Fucksake.

Yeah, Data's mindless killing machine potential was disgracefully under-used.
That bit where he fights Borg hand-to-hand in First Contact was pretty cool though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back