Star Trek: The Next Generation (6 Viewers)

Favorite of these?

• Total voters
Data all the way for me. Sure, he was Spock version 2, what with him lacking in emotions and being uber-cool, but he was smart, funny and could rip a man limb from limb - what more do you need?

I love how Frakes is now doing all these Unsolved Mysteries - Fact Or Fiction type shows on TV now. You just know that while he's reading the autocue, he's undressing all the female floor staff with his eyes. Slick!

This thread
nerds.jpg

That's me second from left.

10 bonus points for the kid on the far right and his rather Napoleon Dynamite pants/boots stylings.

oddly enough, that was Rikers interpretation of the Prime Directive.

How come every time Riker was put in charge of the Enterprise he decided to sever the saucer from the rest of the ship? I bet you it was a bollocks to put it back on and Picard gave out shite to him all the time over it.

How come every time Riker was put in charge of the Enterprise he decided to sever the saucer from the rest of the ship? I bet you it was a bollocks to put it back on and Picard gave out shite to him all the time over it.

was it riker who did that? it was always tricky doing manoeuvres like that and docking with one of the star bases. what you do is you dim the lights on the bridge, turn off all fancy stuff except for essential life support systems, stand and stare tensely at the big screen on bridge and say things like

"computer, commence manual docking procedure now"

"bridge to engineering, how are the dilithium crystals getting on?"

then all the crew can run off about the place pursuing their boring hobbies

then all the crew can run off about the place pursuing their boring hobbies

Yeah, they all had the most kak hobbies imaginable. I think I remember Dr. Crusher's hobby was growing crystals. And they all enjoyed a good game of three-dimensional chess, didn't they?

they did. they called it something that sounded like pareesee squares. squares is right. although a few of the hipper ones - riker and co - enjoyed a game of poker. and there was that strange game they all got hooked on once. it had this eye piece that beamed the game into your eye. it looked quite primitive in terms of strategy.

and then there was that time stupid geordie went into the holodeck and had a pretend relationship with a hologram of a scientist. then she turned up for real and he blew it. at least riker didnt try to date his holowomen.

Yeah, they all had the most kak hobbies imaginable. I think I remember Dr. Crusher's hobby was growing crystals. And they all enjoyed a good game of three-dimensional chess, didn't they?
and getting hosed on Romulan ale.

sigh. i'm starting to geek myself right the fuck out.

And drinking synth-a-hol! Like what was that all about? It didn't seem to get anyone pissed up so why bother? That Geordie/Holowoman episode was embarassing. Harry Kim took it a step further in Voyager. Saps.

And wasn't Dr. Pulaski much better than Dr. Crusher? She wasn't as good-looking but she seemed to be a much better doctor - more professional.

And wasn't Dr. Pulaski much better than Dr. Crusher? She wasn't as good-looking but she seemed to be a much better doctor - more professional.
Oooh, I didn't like her at all... she was a mean ol' bitch!

well it was synthahol - tasted like alcohol but had none of the intoxicating effects. pointless really. at least guinan had the good sense to keep a few bottles of the hard shtuff under the counter in 10 forward. i wonder would she have got in trouble for that if the wrong person caught her?

i agree about doctor polaski, she was a much better actor. beverly was a bit wooden at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back