Stag hunting and Rural Ireland (1 Viewer)

I'm up for a bit of Stag Hunting over the Weekend..

IN TEMPLE BAR!!

mexicanstag.jpg

Attachments

• mexicanstag.jpg
    mexicanstag.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 141
Or this particular variety- can be found accompanied by young gentlemen at The Furry Glen in The Phoenix Park, which coincidentally is also a pick up joint for men who wish to have sex with each other

emmet-stagg.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

agreed totally and completely. The only person I know who does this is big into their horse riding. Its nothing to do with rural or culture or tradition. Its to do with having fun.

Horse riding?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I dont have a problem with horse oweners they are takeing care of an animail i.e Brushing feeding ect Which must be alot of work in itself. And you have to respect that respect that !
The people who shoot pheasant's they are not evan wild !
The same with the deer above they are not evan wild i dont have a big or evan any problem with it especially when the animail itself is not evan killed. And what a terrifying beast it is !
But i mean they are out for a ride or whatever of course people ride anyway besides in woods or roads and on there own little track. It doesnt have to be "quaint".
I would say the dogs are a liabilty they are sadly neglected and mentaly insane! Like most poeple i meet, you cannot penetrate the bubble...

Watch the farmers at the end of the clip and learn something about irish farming although bear in mind that a farmer will only get 5 cent for the amount of milk that cost's 8 euro in the shop (Hence my neibour wants turn a most beautiful vally/feild into a dump for builders) And they are the ones who feed house breed and milk the animal day in and day out ! And people wonder why there was a complaint against the public sector? Cant wait for future ideas from chat shows....

The rural Irish by the way are to busy driveing SUVs building mansions watching flat screen digital telivision eating patato chips belching and geting to the next esso than to actually go outside into what i shall term "the bio-feilds"!

Or the farmers who let there cattle wander into and destroy woodland especially when they have unsed acers siting there wheater thats takeing liberties or just lazyness i dont know?

Whats wrong with English sheep (read stink!) dog training ! Or growing something you can eat !

Anyway those people who are trying to be lordy da and offensive the real offense is the fact that they are so sad and sub human evan as is the papers who print that garbage and the unfortunates who expose themselves to that insane and nasty giberish !

In a way things very privatised you have to pay to be in you home pay to watch your television pay to drive your car ect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back