Spurs are fucked (1 Viewer)

I still have Spurs down for the last CL spot.
Bent will score 15+

It's between Arsenal, LFC and them for the also-ran pecking order.

It's gotta be the Gunners who make way.Er, on paper.

Relying on Fabregas for distribution. Shifting captaincy from Gilberto to Gallas. Apeasement in the guise of team spirit? Lehmann-getting old=error prone=loose cannon.
Too much reliance on Van Percie for hitting the 15+ goals.

Liverpool-bit of an unknown quantity at this stage. Veronin on a free is...ah great.

Ah...speculation based on what?
Conjecture, hunch & nonsense.

I still have Spurs down for the last CL spot.
Bent will score 15+

It's between Arsenal, LFC and them for the also-ran pecking order.

It's gotta be the Gunners who make way.Er, on paper.

Relying on Fabregas for distribution. Shifting captaincy from Gilberto to Gallas. Apeasement in the guise of team spirit? Lehmann-getting old=error prone=loose cannon.
Too much reliance on Van Percie for hitting the 15+ goals.

Liverpool-bit of an unknown quantity at this stage. Veronin on a free is...ah great.

Ah...speculation based on what?
Conjecture, hunch & nonsense.

i think arsenal have a stronger squad on paper than spurs though. spurs have strength up front, but nowhere else as the first two games have shown. also van persie scored 12 goals last season playing from august - january.

martin jol will be swimming with the fishes soon, according to everyone in the know

Martin Jol's position at Tottenham became shaky after an amazing row over Dimitar Berbatov last week, it has been revealed.
The Sun says Jol stunned club chairman Daniel Levy last week by wanting to sell his star striker.

And it was Jol's astonishing outburst which prompted Levy to sound out Seville coach Juande Ramos about taking over at White Hart Lane.
Matters came to a head when Jol hauled off last season's 23-goal top scorer Berbatov during the 1-0 opening-day defeat at Sunderland.
Berbatov reacted angrily to the decision, prompting Jol to seek a meeting with Levy on the following Monday to demand the Bulgarian hitman's sale.
Jol argued Berbatov, a £10.9million signing from Bayer Leverkusen last year, was not a team player and had to go.
But Levy, who has already rejected a bid from Manchester United for the 26-year-old player, insisted that Berbatov is staying.

If the Spurs board sack Jol they should be lynched by the supporters. Jol is a very good manager and has been very unlucky with injuries to his squad. A bit of hoopla about them this season and suddenly the hierachy think they're of Champions league pedigree. Ridiculous. Spurs have been improving steadily over the last few seasons and play very good football, but they should get their heads out of the clouds. Jol has done more than anyone to get them to where they are (about two seasons off from pushing for a top three finish) and he should be let continue his job. More fool them if they get rid of him.

Top story on the Sky Sports website. Riquelme to Spurs. It'd certainly to quite a bit to shake the "shit midfield" tag.
he'd be perfect for spurs. a feckless goon, past his best.

he's a very loveable guy. A big cuddly bear of a man.
His heart is like like an ocean of love wrapped in cold, steel armour. His eyes... his eyes... betray his hardy looks and grisly demeanour. They are clear blue and sky white, as if nature is somehow crying relief over a tough and unforgiving desert.

roll on the man u game
spurs usually beat the teams in relegation
their difficulty lies with the top 4

:D:D:D

I fear we will get mullered up there on Sunday, our midfield is shit.

Latest rumour is that Ramos had blown Spurs out after promising that poisonous prick Kelmsley he'd come to us, so the board have been forced into an embarrassing climb down with a statement denying Jol was under threat.

Bunch of fucking clowns.

Keith Burkinshaw's parting quip springs to mind:

"There used to be a football club over there"

i'd fancy spurses chances at man u. i think the red devils tm might be trying too hard at this rate, and spurs finally scored some goals.

how long is berbatov out for?

i'd fancy spurses chances at man u. i think the red devils tm might be trying too hard at this rate, and spurs finally scored some goals.

I think United will shade it as we've struggled in the first three games against teams that have gone all out to defend and prevent us attacking but I can't see Spurs doing that.

I recon it'll be a high scoring games with United winning 4-2 :cool:

I think United will shade it as we've struggled in the first three games against teams that have gone all out to defend and prevent us attacking but I can't see Spurs doing that.

I recon it'll be a high scoring games with United winning 4-2 :cool:
but in fairness, every team united play tried to defend, and fuck all use it did them. the way to play united is to gung ho at them. spurs have no defence, trying to defend would be folly. attack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back