Spurs are fucked (2 Viewers)

Cock Jol should have had a word. Why on earth did they spend 18 mil on bent, it's obvious they could have done with a decent midfielder or two.

Two words. Jermain Jenas.

Cock Jol should have had a word. Why on earth did they spend 18 mil on bent, it's obvious they could have done with a decent midfielder or two.

Two words. Jermain Jenas.
i think cos they're fucked without berbatov... who'll be leaving pretty sharpish if this keeps up...

did anyone think they would actually get into the top 4 ?

of course not

theyll probably finish in uefa as usual
although a few midtablers are upping the ante now
it wouldnt be inconceivable for newkie and city and everton to finish ahead of them

mon the pool

good sundays footie this week

And if they win their next game they'll be not much worse off than Liverpool were for the last few seasons at the same stage.
they don't have the gumption to go on the kind of run the pool did after that tho.

berbatov is supposedly crap at the start of any season, jol challenged him to score a few at the start (not working by the look of it!). still bent was a waste of money, it seemed like they bought him just so noone else could have him. i would go writing them off though its only the bloody second game!! they dont have their starting centre def back fit yet. every team struggles with new players in defence. Kaboul looks good but looks way off pace for the prem at the moment

they won't get relegated or anything, but any hope they had of mixing it up with the top four are gone. without even playing pool, manu, chelsea and especially arse yet...

They have lost 2 games and 1 of them was to a last minute goal, yas are worse than a red top tabloid!!!

Of course they were never going to finish 4th though, Liverpool will have that nailed down. ;]

They certainly don't have the fans; booing after the second game only..

What a bunch of shitbirds.....

Fuck off cunt. I'll boo if I fucking want to (i didn't, as I was already halfway to the pub by full time), I've dished out €2000 for a home and away season ticket this year.

The only shitbirds at the Lane on Tuesday were the overpaid prima donnas in white shirts on the pitch.

That Jenas can fuck right off. What was Jol thinking playing Keane on the right side of midfield? He kept getting in Chimbonda's way. On t'other side we had the supremely shit Stalteri (right-footed) playing behind the not so shit Steed (right-footed) so nice and narrow on the left. Lovely.

Count em folks: choices 1, 2 and 3 at CB...choices 1, 2 and 3 at LB...Aaron Lennon...Tainio...now Berbatov...all injured.

Bent was bought to play off the shoulder of the last defender and [Ron Atkinson mode]to run into the channels[/Ron Atkinson mode] with a view to Robinson and Huddlestone launching long balls for him to chase. 'Orrible but effective.

Wait until Taarabt and the Prinz get a chance!

They have lost 2 games and 1 of them was to a last minute goal, yas are worse than a red top tabloid!!!

Of course they were never going to finish 4th though, Liverpool will have that nailed down. ;]

jANEr sort of speaks sense, of course he fucks it up by thinking Dial Square have the squad to sustain a challenge for anything other than 4th place.

Injury to van Rapist or Fabregarse and youse will falter jANEr. I still put €25 on youse at +14 @ 15-1...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back