Spotify...its grand and all (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 442
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 12
Oops. We can’t pull your data right now.
Perhaps your 2014 has been a little quieter than most. Or, if you’ve listened to a lot of music on Spotify this year, and you think you’ve reached this message in error, check back shortly. Sometimes our records skip. In the meantime check out some cool playlists.

kewl

thanks to this I have now found my new favourite album (and artwork) of all time

WARP%2B9%2B%2528It%2527s%2BA%2BBeat%2BWave%2529%2B1983.jpg

i'm listening to a recommended playlist for the first time:
"one week one playlist
no time, no problem - these are the 12 tracks you need to hear right now"

i'm on track 10 and have had to skip past 8 of them pretty sharpish

the two listenables so far:
mark ronson and mystikal - feel right
tove styrke - borderline

People keep telling me that Songza is great for recommendations.

this year in music thing is complete bullshit for my account anyway. Prince as my top artist and Paddy Hanna as top album.

I think I listened to Prince a few times when he was in London and gave the Paddy Hanna album a couple of listens when it came out and that was it.

I love Spotify and listen to most of my music through it on my phone but they could really do with sorting their shit out when it comes to telling you what you've listened to.

this year in music thing is complete bullshit for my account anyway. Prince as my top artist and Paddy Hanna as top album.

I think I listened to Prince a few times when he was in London and gave the Paddy Hanna album a couple of listens when it came out and that was it.

I love Spotify and listen to most of my music through it on my phone but they could really do with sorting their shit out when it comes to telling you what you've listened to.
for what it's worth, I link all my various music listenings (mp3/streaming) to my last.fm. I'm friends with you there so you should do the same.

for what it's worth, I link all my various music listenings (mp3/streaming) to my last.fm. I'm friends with you there so you should do the same.

I thought I quit using that ages ago! It appears to be picking up the plays from Spotify on my work pc which I hardly ever use.

I got frustrated that it hardly ever picked up plays from my phone when I synced it to iTunes. Since I started using Spotify a lot I always use it in offline mode and I don't think it picks those up?

I thought I quit using that ages ago! It appears to be picking up the plays from Spotify on my work pc which I hardly ever use.

I got frustrated that it hardly ever picked up plays from my phone when I synced it to iTunes. Since I started using Spotify a lot I always use it in offline mode and I don't think it picks those up?
Honestly I don't even know what syncing to itunes means, but I know the actual last.fm app is much improved these days.

In regards spotify once I linked my last.fm account to the spotify app it picks up all plays, whether they are saved to offline mode or not. I suppose if there's no internet connection at all it won't pick them up?

Honestly I don't even know what syncing to itunes means, but I know the actual last.fm app is much improved these days.

In regards spotify once I linked my last.fm account to the spotify app it picks up all plays, whether they are saved to offline mode or not. I suppose if there's no internet connection at all it won't pick them up?

fuckit. account deleted! the internet is too complicated sometimes. soz for reducing your friend count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back