Spotify...its grand and all (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 442
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 12
Two favourite artists poorly represented on Google music.

So this is why you can upload your own stuff...roight

Who was poorly represented?
John abercrombie and Eberhard Weber.. In fact there seems to be a dearth of ECM type stuff, which Spotify seem to have. The cunts.

I'll fill out the blanks from my hard drive as I go along I guess

John abercrombie and Eberhard Weber.. In fact there seems to be a dearth of ECM type stuff, which Spotify seem to have. The cunts.

I'll fill out the blanks from my hard drive as I go along I guess
ECM seems to be missing from Apple Music too, I tried to line up a bunch of Hilliard Ensemble albums recently and none of the best ones (all on ECM) were there.

I just googled it and appears ECM pulled most of their catalog from streaming cos they werent making any rent.

Boohooo RIP What

Theres plenty of other stuff though..a few obscurities I wasnt expecting too,so its swings and roundabouts..a bit

I just googled it and appears ECM pulled most of their catalog from streaming cos they werent making any rent.

Boohooo RIP What

Theres plenty of other stuff though..a few obscurities I wasnt expecting too,so its swings and roundabouts..a bit

I've a recollection of buying cd's off them and them being the most expensive cd's i've ever bought

I've a recollection of buying cd's off them and them being the most expensive cd's i've ever bought
I only ever picked up their stuff used,you would see a bit of it around Chapters and the like..not much but the odd time.

Pretty much a guarantee of quality if its on ECM,all live! IIRC

I am in heaven with GooMuse and chromecast audio

Found a clip of Gaz listing to Google Music for the first time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahaha..thats exactly like me when I hear that fucking tune

on a free trial of Google Music and trying to upload my music which is all stored on Dropbox. Can't drag and drop folders from Dropbox to Google using my Chromebook. Can only do individual files...am I missing something?

on a free trial of Google Music and trying to upload my music which is all stored on Dropbox. Can't drag and drop folders from Dropbox to Google using my Chromebook. Can only do individual files...am I missing something?
I havent tried to drag and drop from dropbox but it works fine from an external usb hard drive here...edit..I'm not on a chromebook..but I am using chrome

Came across this off the cuff musing on the popjustice website

all it would take is for Apple to realise they’re haemorrhaging cash and to pull the plug on Apple Music just like they did with Ping, and for Spotify to realise they’ll never find a way to stop losing money, and the whole streaming era would collapse, remembered by future generations as nothing more than a strange pop blip during which, amazingly, everyone everywhere had access to all music.

seems to be true as well,

No, seriously: Spotify is the best streaming service at losing money

I tried Google Music..couldn't upload any of my CD's...what am I doing wrong? Give me Spotify any day of the week. Couldn't live without it tbh. Easy to navigate, any tune you want and some amazing features on it as well.

99c for 3 months introductory subscription ,so Imma gonna give it whirl I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back