Spotify...its grand and all (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 442
  • Views 30K
  • Watchers 12
Is spotify not... easier?
Possibly. I listen to the radio at home though. I'm either in the kitchen or watching movies for the most part.
I listen to music when I'm out mostly. A streaming service is not ideal for that. For me.

Music is not a practical thing for me in work, unfortunately.

I used spotify once to listen to half a song and they then started sending tons of emails to my address so aftet that they can get lost

Possibly. I listen to the radio at home though. I'm either in the kitchen or watching movies for the most part.
I listen to music when I'm out mostly. A streaming service is not ideal for that. For me.

Music is not a practical thing for me in work, unfortunately.

But you can make the stuff available offline. That's what I do. Have to admit I pretty much only use Spotify for listening to music these days except when I'm at home, then it's all vinyl. I got a pain in my hole with downloading, ripping cds and syncing stuff to my phone with a laptop. I pretty much only turn on the laptop these days to record stuff.

But you can make the stuff available offline. That's what I do. Have to admit I pretty much only use Spotify for listening to music these days except when I'm at home, then it's all vinyl. I got a pain in my hole with downloading, ripping cds and syncing stuff to my phone with a laptop. I pretty much only turn on the laptop these days to record stuff.

I usually only get the mood when I'm out. Making it available offline then doesn't work great for me.
If it's on my C drive I have access though. No synching. That's for iTunes.
I'm giving Spotify another go.

I usually only get the mood when I'm out. Making it available offline then doesn't work great for me.
If it's on my C drive I have access though. No synching. That's for iTunes.
I'm giving Spotify another go.

I'm normally have a good few albums always availbe on it. Or I might sort out 1 or 2 before I head out the door in the morning. Actually one thing I'm kind of using it for is trying out albums before I buy them on vinyl

I use the google free service but find the app a bit rubbish and badly organized. It's getting better all the time though.

i'm listening to a recommended playlist for the first time:
"one week one playlist
no time, no problem - these are the 12 tracks you need to hear right now"

i'm on track 10 and have had to skip past 8 of them pretty sharpish

the two listenables so far:
mark ronson and mystikal - feel right
tove styrke - borderline

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back