!!!SPOILERS!!! - Lost Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Here is anybody gonna actually watch it when these first 6 are finished. The shows is in a pretty make or break state. Allegedly some big thing will happen before the break but chances are nobody will give a shit.

I wished they'd just stop with the Sun/Jin flashbacks. Nobody cares.

The last one was kinda important, in a "wow she's up the duff! but he's firing blanks! it's another island miracle! oh wait, she was ridin someone else" kinda way.

desmond can see the future now? stupid bollocks.

or desmond saw the future. as a once off, like.

oh and the nod to jeronimo jackson...the person in charge of costume should be shot for that shit - looked like some stephens green centre print shop from a jpeg job on a brand new t-shirt...

the dude was a cop, so maybe it was meant to look ropey? yes, i know. it's a stretch.

Here is anybody gonna actually watch it when these first 6 are finished. The shows is in a pretty make or break state. Allegedly some big thing will happen before the break but chances are nobody will give a shit.

yep - cliffhanger in t minus 3 weeks and counting.

3 months off is just stupid.

the dude was a cop, so maybe it was meant to look ropey? yes, i know. it's a stretch.

cos undercover cops always try and give a little hint at their unathenticity? haha

i didn't mind the sun/jin episode - i haven't minded any of the episodes yet, enjoyed them even! - sun shot that broad in the guts...good goin
they really need to start running the two story lines parallel (or should have from the start of this mini season!) - did the last episode take place after the previous 2 jack/sawyer/etc episodes?
hard to tell..

Yer wan might not be dead. I think that Jack will have to operate or something.

Anybody watching party of 5? Anyone see the ad with Michael J Fox talking about stem cell research? He's in a pretty bad state poor fella.

Yer wan might not be dead. I think that Jack will have to operate or something.

Anybody watching party of 5? Anyone see the ad with Michael J Fox talking about stem cell research? He's in a pretty bad state poor fella.
Rush Limbaugh says that MJF was "off his medication or acting" in the ad. Nice.

i think i figured it out.what its about. it came to me in a dream the other night after a weird gig of a band i cant think of the name of but they sounded like the exploding hatch.but i think i know how and why the others know about them............but

i think i figured it out.what its about. it came to me in a dream the other night after a weird gig of a band i cant think of the name of but they sounded like the exploding hatch.but i think i know how and why the others know about them............but

The internet?

two islands eh? well i'll be.

Thats such a crock of shit. I'm pretty sure Sayid walked around the island in the first series or something. You think they'd see the other one at some point eh. Somebody is dying next week.

yeaasssssssss.

twice the size of alcatraz isnt that big. also - shut up, and stop the nerdy nit picking...

Sooooooooo not Nitpicking. You'd think either the Tail end crew or the original crew would see another fucking island.

The end of the mini-series better not be Ben going "welcome aboard Jack".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back