Mad Men Season 7 - EXPECT SPOILERS (2 Viewers)

I assume they mean, not just that they look a little bit alike, but in the more literary sense that he also represents a sort of harbinger of bad look for the hero/heroes. Yeah I didn't get that one either.

Just caught up on two weeks in a sit in.

First time i've really enjoyed mad men in a while.

Though the episode was really good even before that happened. sterling/draper axis of complimentary asshole back in full swing.

many other things too.

oh, and 8 out of 24.

ffs.

The following error occurred:
You must wait at least 15 seconds before performing this action.

The following error occurred:
You must wait at least 2 seconds before performing this action.

#FFS

I might be the only one that didn't like it. Don was sober. Had he been off the rails, fine. Otherwise, why the hell would he 'see' that? It didn't make sense to me.
But Don's visions in the past, drug-induced or no, have rarely been realistic - the feverdream springs to mind. But narratively they're usually on the money. I liked this one too but am curious as to what it means or portends.

I think they're trying to fit too much in, some of the arcs were extremely rushed, Sally for example. But top notch stuff as ever.

Finally caught up with this. I hadn't watched the last 2 seasons and the girlfriend had seen none of it so we watched the whole thing start to finish over the last few months. Poor Ginsberg :(

I've just watched in the last 3 weeks the entire Madmen up until the latest episode tonight.
well that beat us anyway.

Anyway, it's nice to be able to google it without fear again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back