!!!SPOILERS!!! - Lost Season 3 (1 Viewer)

P. Littbarski

so Lost season 3 is starting again on Wednesday in the U.S.

it looks like you will be able to stream the season premiere on the ABC website from Thursday...or so it says.

Wednesday, October 4 at 9/8c
"A Tale of Two Cities"
SEASON PREMIERE

In the season premiere episode, Jack, Kate and Sawyer begin to discover what they are up against as prisoners of "The Others."

Re: Lost Season 3

i don't need to remind you of the NO SPOILERS rule now, do i?

grand so.

I heard it's going to run for six weeks then have a "hiatus" for a month or two.

Like Stargate seems to have done.

And Galactica probably will as well.

Arse, if you ask me.

Lost Season 3? after watching the sham that was the ending to season 2, season 3 can fuck right off. what a complete let down and piece of crap. remember when you were younger and you were watching that 'scary' film 'IT'. and at the end, theres just his big gay crap spider? well thats what the last episode was like to me. im all about the thing. the other one, yknow?

the ending was awesome

i reckon they'll ditch all this dharma shit (they say the story is gonna change after the first break in season 3) and go all ancient kvlt

i also heard that jin takes a load of yokes in the premier, you're probably right skipping out

Do you Lost fans just watch pretty much anything the ads tell you was a hit in america before they started airing it over here, yeah? Think about what yisser watchin - its SHITE! the makers could drag it out to 10 fuckin series if they wanted its that sort of tripe where you can keep on addin more and more stuff in an people will sit glued to the telly watching it every second of the way.

Do you Lost fans just watch pretty much anything the ads tell you was a hit in america before they started airing it over here, yeah? Think about what yisser watchin - its SHITE! the makers could drag it out to 10 fuckin series if they wanted its that sort of tripe where you can keep on addin more and more stuff in an people will sit glued to the telly watching it every second of the way.

The way to where?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back