!!!SPOILERS!!! - Lost Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Re: Lost Season 3

Do you Lost fans just watch pretty much anything the ads tell you was a hit in america before they started airing it over here, yeah? .

Yep, thats exactly it! Say when is the next series of desperate housewives starting ? I suppose you dont like any american tv then!

lost has a complete different dynamic to most tv shows and is generally considered a show liked by people who dont like most tv due to its uniqueness and intrigue...however it has also been suggested it is disliked by the less intellectually gifted audience.

Yep, thats exactly it! Say when is the next series of desperate housewives starting ? I suppose you dont like any american tv then!

Of course I watch americsn tv (its hard not to when you live in the western world) but I think about what the fuck I'm watchingand don't watch fantasy shite that takes itself too seriously - like Lost.

lost has a complete different dynamic to most tv shows and is generally considered a show liked by people who dont like most tv due to its uniqueness and intrigue...however it has also been suggested it is disliked by the less intellectually gifted audience.

Did you read that in Heat magazine? coz they pretty much just tell the folks who buy what they want to hear

I never heard so much shite in my life and if you're wondering if I ever watched it, yes I did. My girlfriend is a fan of all of that crap they call entertainment but it wont get a minute on my tv while im around.

It has started...episode two was aired on Sunday.

As for Lost...i feckin love it and i don't care if anyone else does or not.

It's better than Eastenders, Corrie or Emmerdale or most other things on TV at the moment(Apart from the comedies). I am open to suggestions however:rolleyes:

As for Lost...i feckin love it and i don't care if anyone else does or not.

girl_power_spice_girls_british_flag_thumb.gif

Do you Lost fans just watch pretty much anything the ads tell you was a hit in america before they started airing it over here, yeah? Think about what yisser watchin - its SHITE! the makers could drag it out to 10 fuckin series if they wanted its that sort of tripe where you can keep on addin more and more stuff in an people will sit glued to the telly watching it every second of the way.

Have you ever entertained the idea that some people like different stuff to you?
This doesn't mean they are brainless sheep watching what they are told to watch. I picked up the first series in USA for $35. I hadn't seen a single episode but decided to take a chance on it and I love it.
Whats wrong with that?

Satelite viewers check out the NEWS AND DOCUMENTARIES section. Entertaining and also wholesome for the brain at times.

Have you ever entertained the idea that some people like different stuff to you?
This doesn't mean they are brainless sheep watching what they are told to watch. I picked up the first series in USA for $35. I hadn't seen a single episode but decided to take a chance on it and I love it.
Whats wrong with that?

Whats wrong with it is there fat cunt writers are laughin there asses off at the fact they can just keep addin more shit in and draggin it out in more ridiculous ways an millions will still watch it. You can watch what you want, Im not sayin you cant, im airin my opinion on it, thats what forums are for is it?

Satelite viewers check out the NEWS AND DOCUMENTARIES section. Entertaining and also wholesome for the brain at times.

Now that just sounds like a man trying to sound more intelligent than he really is......just like the way i drive a flashy motor to make up for my.........big ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back