!!!SPOILERS!!! - Lost Season 3 (1 Viewer)

Re: Lost Season 3

what are yer plans for the weekend, pat?

i'm going to a wedding. the process of wedding out.

Id go with ya, but Ive got a date with juicy 10,000 piece puzzle this saturday night. Gonna wear me favourite cardigan while I'm doin it an everything.

here can we just talk about lost?

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOILERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS--------------------------------------------------------------------------

- first 5 minutes - amazing
- ben / whatshername marraige vibe?
- the hydra station...finally the underwater station, some of it anyway
- the skinner box stuff - beating.over.the.head.
- creepy ben / kate breakfast.....

- no mention of the island history...too soon
- seemed to just end
- jack = whiney baby
- mc gainey is way less interesting as Tom (not zeke)
- the "that was a long time ago..." comment re: dharma initiative...who's still suppling them with food then?

anyway - good episode...good start to the season
i'm glad tehy'r doing the 6 episodes and then a break run...the gaps last season were tedious

---------------------

unzpoilers

- first 5 minutes - amazing

yep, but pretty much along the lines of what was expected, i think.

what was the name of the book anyway?

- ben / whatshername marraige vibe?
sounded more like marriage breakup... different houses / not in the club anymore comment.

- the hydra station...finally the underwater station, some of it anyway
- the skinner box stuff - beating.over.the.head.
yeah but is only 1 of them in the hydra?

- creepy ben / kate breakfast.....
what happened between that & her wrists being totally fucked up?

- no mention of the island history...too soon
- seemed to just end
- jack = whiney baby
did she really have the info on him, or were they all drugged & questioned... and is each of them skinner box experiments geared towards each of their specific personality types / fears based on that...

- mc gainey is way less interesting as Tom (not zeke)
the "you're not my type" comment - is he gay? or was that because she was an inferior human?

- the "that was a long time ago..." comment re: dharma initiative...who's still suppling them with food then?

anyway - good episode...good start to the season
i'm glad tehy'r doing the 6 episodes and then a break run...the gaps last season were tedious
yeah i thought it was real good.

we watched episode zero beforehand, a recap of the first two series narrated by ben / henry. was interesting to see which plot elements they completely left out...

27-Sep-2006 Lost 03x00 A Tale of Survival
04-Oct-2006 Lost 03x01 A Tale of Two Cities
11-Oct-2006 Lost 03x02 The Glass Ballerina
18-Oct-2006 Lost 03x03 Further Instructions
25-Oct-2006 Lost 03x04 Every Man For Himself
01-Nov-2006 Lost 03x05 The Cost Of Living
08-Nov-2006 Lost 03x06 TBA
07-Feb-2007 Lost 03x07 Not In Portland

i was watching season 2 on dvd in work yesterday and i picked up on something incredibly minor...

when they capture ben/henry gale, they give him a book to read and he says "you dont have any stephen king?"

the book which the book club at the start of the lastest episode was reading was by stephen king :D

yeah seemed to be broken up -

they were both in the hydra i think...yer wan was freely walking around in both place and i think the same logo was popping up

yeah mc gainey seems a little fruity! Fruitopia?

the book was carrie...not the stand, which i'd kind of hope for...was that in last season somewhere?

yeah seemed to be broken up -

they were both in the hydra i think...yer wan was freely walking around in both place and i think the same logo was popping up

yeah mc gainey seems a little fruity! Fruitopia?

the book was carrie...not the stand, which i'd kind of hope for...was that in last season somewhere?

carrie? in that case, is it relevant that the 'sympathetic captor' likes a book about a girl coming to terms with "supernatural" powers but nobody else there does?

at least they kept the momentum going for episode two.

sawyer could have easily wasted a load of people with the machine gun. such a girl... when the tv came out i was hoping for another dharma video. ah well.

i dunno man, i'm kind of sick of marvin candle

thought that was a good episode - jin getting all ninja assasain was heavy. i'm now i'm pruneface - take that dick tracy!

i hope sun killed that broad. she seems annoying.

it's about time jin started copping on that people are talking about him

That third episode was awesome. Definetely one of my favourites. Had a twin peaks actor in it aswell.

I wished they'd just stop with the Sun/Jin flashbacks. Nobody cares.

good to see locke not whining and back to being the hunter. was fearful that Eko was dead thankfully it was alright.

what did you make of that airport scene pretty weird. hurley and ben working for oceanic!

what did you make of that airport scene pretty weird. hurley and ben working for oceanic!
Not much to make from it. Just exagerations andrandomness really.

Be interesting to see what happened to Desmond though. Cause he mentioned Locke giving a big speech. Did Locke steal his clothes? I'm not sure what the three of them did after the hatch imploded cause in the last eppisode of season 2 Charlie was all like "are they not back yet".

that was a pretty bogey episode...enjoyable but fairly silly

"paolo...nicky..."

reminded me of the introduction of Poochy

hopefully we'll get a "poocy's got something to say..." doubtful

john locke and the weedsmokers story was pretty unresolved...

the sweat lodge...i saw a documentary about tribes who do that shit, address their fears etc...it took longer than 5 minutes and the weird shit they were injesting made them vomit for about 8 hours beofre they started trippin hard

i think some 1990s computer game wants its polar bear back

oh and the nod to jeronimo jackson...the person in charge of costume should be shot for that shit - looked like some stephens green centre print shop from a jpeg job on a brand new t-shirt...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back