!!!SPOILERS!!! - Lost Season 3 (1 Viewer)

i got the impression that people knew there was another island. the french woman had it in the maps she made and gave to sayid. i think the whole shock thing was the fact that sawyer, kate and jack are being held captive on another island to the one the survivors and the others are living on, so theres no escape for them.

i got the impression that people knew there was another island. the french woman had it in the maps she made and gave to sayid. i think the whole shock thing was the fact that sawyer, kate and jack are being held captive on another island to the one the survivors and the others are living on, so theres no escape for them.

Absolutely shocking!

aye...i think the smalller island is on rousseaus map

anyway it was kind of a bogey episode
not really going anywhere 4 episodes into the miniseries

and what's with this desmond shit...

compared to the 4th season of the wire (totally unfair to compare as the 2 shows are in different leagues) - this is total bullshit
enjoyable throwaway bullshit...

what happened to the black others broad? ms klugh or something?
couldn't get the actress back?
also the others lineless henchmen are starting to drag

surprise surprise. cliffhanger ending and we have to wait three months for the next episode !zed !zed !zed

kate seems to keep her arm pits very well shaved for someone living in a cage.

time to move over to heroes for a few weeks. a bit dodge at the start, but it has starting to pick up.

yeah it was alright
show is just plodding along
the cliffhanger wasn't really much of a cliffhanger - it's hardly the first time in the show someone has pointed a gun at sawyer

that dennis the menace slingshot shit was awful!

Yeah I was thinking the big surprise would have been more like "the island is a giant turtle shell" kinda thing. But nahhhhh. Hope Ben doesn't die now.

I'm kinda confused about the Others. At first I thought they were all the good guys. Then I thought that Ben was evil last week. But now since Ben and the kid have an effection for each other does that mean that Ben is good and the others are cunts? wha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back