Spencer Tunick wants YOU in the nip (2 Viewers)

No way in hell would I do this here in Cork, you'd know at least 70% of the people there...*shudders* To be fair, I wouldn't do it anywhere, although I would secretly love to, it must be so liberating!

What about you lads though? Would the possibility of flying high not put you off? I know I'd feel seriously uncomfortable if i was surrounded by a bunch of strange men ready for action...

Best of luck to those of you doing it though, respect .|..|

The Sunday World ran a story on this a few weeks ago, and quoted this very thread. Anyone else see it? Of course it was me they quoted...being the star contributor and all.

What about you lads though? Would the possibility of flying high not put you off? I know I'd feel seriously uncomfortable if i was surrounded by a bunch of strange men ready for action...

do a google image search for some of Spencer's past works. Theres enough there to help one supress any urge to 'fly high'! To be honest, I'd imagine the setting wouldn't be the most erotic thing ever. A bit like getting yer kit off in the hot female doctor's office

cephalopod, did they have a picture of you in the nip to accompany that article?

do a google image search for some of Spencer's past works. Theres enough there to help one supress any urge to 'fly high'! To be honest, I'd imagine the setting wouldn't be the most erotic thing ever. A bit like getting yer kit off in the hot female doctor's office

cephalopod, did they have a picture of you in the nip to accompany that article?

yeah that's true I guess, we Irish are hardly the most anatomically attractive of nations :D

I read somewhere that they have twice as many people as they need. I wonder how many of them will actually turn up.

so who;s doing this, then?

it seems to me like everyone wants to do it (apart from ootini and his little acorn), but everyone would be too morto.

It seems something easier to do in a city where no one knows you, so maybe loads of our immigrants will turn up for it.

dunno, don't think I'd be morto about standing out in the open with thousands of naked strangers. Dunno if I'd want someone taking me picture though.

either way, I'm not around for it

like I said before, maybe next time.

but you should deffo go for it sweetoblivion. And bring TrueLoveWaits with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back