Spencer Tunick wants YOU in the nip (1 Viewer)

stop frontin, you people wouldn't do this if it was on the moon and you got to wear spacehelmets

"oh yeah i'd totally do it if it wasn't in ireland loik!!!"

stop frontin, you people wouldn't do this if it was on the moon and you got to wear spacehelmets

Plenty of nude photographs of me out there already. I have no problem with that but the act of getting undress in masses of people who I might interact with on an everyday basis (like a co-worker or one of you thumpers) would have me backing down. Otherwise, I would totally do it. Anything in mass is bad.

I'm really excited about this.
I have a perfectly shaped and discreet hot water bottle which can be wedged right in between my cock and balls.
I will look absolutely spectacular in the freezing Irish weather.

i've always got me bollocks out so i'd do it.

except i can't

having re-watch the gg allin doc again on pitchfork TV, i feel like john holmes. so i'd do this, no bother.

See, I don't reckon the standing up/croaching down ones would be all that bad or awkward no matter who was there.

This one though:

080906e.jpg

Always said I'd get involved if he was ever over in Ireland, so I've just registered :eek:

No way would I pile up on anyone and never in colour! Not enough people in that example.... one of the ones in black and white where there are thousands of people, sure. You can see people's faces in that one above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back