Spencer Tunick wants YOU in the nip (3 Viewers)

i'd be more worried about the little fellah sticking his head out and sniffing the freezing 5am air and then swiftly crawling right back up into his snug little foreskin looking for all lthe world like a cosy little acorn.

That's pretty much exactly what I suspect is going to happen to me - a combination of nerves, cold and biology...

2 days....2 days til Dublin sheds its catholic shackles and reveals its swinging modern arty ball-bag to the world..2 days til Spencer Tunick coaxes Dublin into coming of age....oh what would Simon Delaney say about it on his new TV show....

i've been practicing for this all week. got fucked out tescos twice. flourescent johnny. check. 300 style muscles drawn on with marker. check. comedy wig. check. all i need to do is shave my hole and i'm all set.

well she started off saying she did it, then said she didn't....I dunno. The weird thing is I spotted someone in one of the pics who looks like her (before she told me) !!! You could only see her face and shoulders. Maybe she did do it...she's pretty hot for a 51 year old, ha. I hope I take after her! Fair play to her if she did!

get in shape dublin!!!
nudegym_450x338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back