Soup made on Monday evening (2 Viewers)

Been in the fridge? It depends on the ingredients, but it should be ok. Do a smell test, and make sure that you actually heat it to boiling point.

Been in the fridge? It depends on the ingredients, but it should be ok. Do a smell test, and make sure that you actually heat it to boiling point.
No. Just has a lid on it. Was meant to eat it yesterday but didn't. It's a butternut squash soup. Delicious actually.

Fresh stock?
Might have gone sour - not harmful though - it would just taste like someone has added a teaspoon of vinegar to your soup

If it's a cube it'll last yonks esp if its plain veg soup.
Fuck. The one time I actually bother to make my own stock.

I'll give it a taste anyway. I can always have boiled eggs and toast if it doesn't work out.

No. Just has a lid on it. Was meant to eat it yesterday but didn't. It's a butternut squash soup. Delicious actually.
hold on, you left it out overnight monday AND tuesday, and you wanted to know if you could eat it?!?!?!!

i hope you didn't, in the end. that's just madness.

Did you eat it? I probably would have, unless it tasted funny. Next-day soup is one of life's more wonderful pleasures.

Coincidentally I had butternut squash soup from last night for breakfast today. Wow.

Did you eat it? I probably would have, unless it tasted funny. Next-day soup is one of life's more wonderful pleasures.

Coincidentally I had butternut squash soup from last night for breakfast today. Wow.
it wasn't 'next day' soup, it was left OUT for 2 days.

egads.

I ate Brie that had been at room temperature for 48 hours. Should I be worried?

Rule of thumb: For every one hour at room temperature, subtract one day from the use by date.

Bear in mind that your house is probably quite cold at night and during the middle of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back