Sort out my weekend! (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter roxy
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3
Originally posted by Juno
Curses upon all you people with your 'plans for the weekend' stuff. I'm going to be stuck down in the schticks with the threat of being forced to help redecorate my grandparents' living room hanging over me. AND it's raining. AND my parents don't let me smoke in the house so I'm going to get soaked twenty times a day. AND I won't be going to any pubs so I'll have to make like an alcoholic and rob whisky from the press after everyone else goes to bed.

Jesus, I'm turning into a grumpy teenager and I haven't even left Dublin yet.

:(

give my regards to the west of meath!

Well I thank you all for your most excellent suggestions.....I got drunk on my own last night like a sad bitch. At home. Watching a great film, mind- Bad Taste - anyone seen it? Aw man.....don't eat while your watching it. It's fantastic though.

yeah so that was my friday night. Can't wait til this exam bullshit is in the past.

so many unrelated subjects - from economics to linguistics. No messing. Jack of all trades......

ming

Roxy

Originally posted by roxy
- Bad Taste - anyone seen it?

Good ol' peter jackson, went from bad taste and braindead to lord of the rings, quality

Originally posted by Pantone247
actually I'm really looking forward to this

I'm thinking "afternoon" and "beers"

i kinda thought that too. had one beer and had to go home. drinking on an empty stomach = not good.

but thanks too all for coming down, twas a nice afternoon. art was looked at, breakbeats were played, conversation was had. cheers to john at the gallery and sarah as well for putting this on. anyone who wants to play there please pm me and i'll give you the relevant information.

Originally posted by Ed
Good ol' peter jackson, went from bad taste and braindead to lord of the rings, quality

Yeah...hope the New Zealand Tourist Board give him some kind of acknowledgement. It always looks amazing. That's probably coz it is amazing 'n all....

Originally posted by herv
but thanks too all for coming down, twas a nice afternoon. art was looked at, breakbeats were played

Yay @ Herv for the nice music
Boo@ the poxy turnout, i counted 7 folks including myself.

Was deeply funny to hear the guy who owns/runs the gallery trying to explain to this elderly lady what you were doing.

Originally posted by Ed
Yay @ Herv for the nice music
Boo@ the poxy turnout, i counted 7 folks including myself.

i didn't expect anyone to show really, it was just nice to get out of the normal routine of the same venues.

Was deeply funny to hear the guy who owns/runs the gallery trying to explain to this elderly lady what you were doing.

:D didn't catch that....

Yeah... check it out... Thursday evenings and Saturday afternoons. There's going to be African bongo drummers on next weekend. And then some others.... you should hear some of the plans yer man John has. Involving people being holed up in glass cases!

Hope this will run for a long time... it's above Selecta records

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back