• Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3

roxy

Website
Visit site
Here's the beef.

My people are all starting exams today or have already started and mine aren't for another 10 days so I'm not panickingyet and can afford the time to go out right? And I really feel like going out. to any gig really. well, within reason. But I don't feel like going on my own . As I said, my people are entirely unavailable.

So anyone going anywhere?

G'wan! you know you always wanted to meet up with a complete stranger! It's been an aim of yours for some time now....this is your chance. I'll not run out before my round and I can go to the bathroom on my own.

Okay okay so I'm only half serious.

I'm just bored and my back is aching.

schweh

Roxy

there's tons of crap on this weekend, just get drunk and make some new friends.

Originally posted by roxy
I sense a briskness to your tone there Ed. yes, a definite briskness.

sorry, but what? my grasp of the english language is poor at the best of times.

Old man bitchtits are the most pathetic looking thing though. Someone should start a ittle sportsbra range specifically for those men with bitchtit-related needs. For their own comfort of course.

!bing

that was my idea, right? I thought of it you fuckers...back away, not today, disco lady.

Okay now I've gone right off course.

bitchtits?? eugh.

How about the alternative monikers for breasts - my favourites are ' funbags' and as the scary mother in 'Carrie' called them - 'Dirty Pillows'

Saturday afternoon Herv is playing, FOR FREE, in that art gallery. Let me refer you to the "Hervart" thread.

Reclaim the Streets is on Monday afternoon too. That's free. And it's more fun if you have a bike.

And there's Mass on Sunday. That's free too. And if you're lucky there's some free blood-themed wine.

I'm afraid George from Seinfeld got there before you roxy

the male bra he invented had two names:

1. The bro

2. The Manzier

and lorcanzatron me auld flower, I would go braggin about your cherry wobblers till AFTER the surgery. ;)

Curses upon all you people with your 'plans for the weekend' stuff. I'm going to be stuck down in the schticks with the threat of being forced to help redecorate my grandparents' living room hanging over me. AND it's raining. AND my parents don't let me smoke in the house so I'm going to get soaked twenty times a day. AND I won't be going to any pubs so I'll have to make like an alcoholic and rob whisky from the press after everyone else goes to bed.

Jesus, I'm turning into a grumpy teenager and I haven't even left Dublin yet.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back