Something that will scare the shit outa me! (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Im looking for a really fucking scary film.

Nothing ever really scares me etc and im looking for something that will!

Re: Something that will scare the shit outta me!

hmm.. good question. genuinely scary films are a bit thin on the ground. I'd probably say "audition". it's a takasi miike movie. not sure about scary, but it's definitely pretty damn freaky. great movie!

A tale of two sisters.......its a Japanese film with subtitles. Seriously good and not predictable at all. I loved it was petrified throughout

you wanna be scared or disturbed? if disturbed is what yer after then irreversible is yer best bet, or maybe something by michael heneke. for scared i don't know... i thought wolf creek was pretty scary. and blair witch. as is most david lynch stuff
since ya said scared in the title ya can ignore my question really. im a bit slow

hmm.. good question. genuinely scary films are a bit thin on the ground. I'd probably say "audition". it's a takasi miike movie. not sure about scary, but it's definitely pretty damn freaky. great movie!

yeah or ichi the killer are a good bet for disturbance

The woman in black, eeeeeeeeeeeeee, etc.

Two Sisters. Or some japanese film that has two sisters with blood stained dresses and their parents on the cover. Terrifing.

I still maintain that the woman in black is the scariest film I've ever seen

im gonna have to check out this woman in black. by mr pharmacist

secondeded. has cropped up here a bit in the past few weeks. Also must check out Picnic at hanging rock. cant beat the first watch of the wicker man for me.

saw the blair witch for the second time last halloween on tv. much much better than i remembered from first viewing.

A Tale of 2 Sisters is Korean..

Good call on The Woman in Black.

Some old school scary ones:

The Changling

The Haunting (the original)

The Senital (to a less degree)

That film freaked the shit out of me the first time I saw it. I think it's more disturbing than terrifying but.

That film freaked the shit out of me the first time I saw it. I think it's more disturbing than terrifying but.

Yeah, exactly. More disturbing than terrifying! Couldn't even watch it to the end. You're following this pleasant story, getting slowly drawn in and then things go completely fucked up...:eek: Give Audition a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back