SOME LANGER BROKE INTO MY HOUSE (1 Viewer)

whathappen?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
SOME SON OF A BITCH BROKE INTO MY HOUSE AND STOLE MONEY AN APPLE I MAC AND MY LAPTOP.FUCKERS.FUCKERS.

on a lighter note one of the garda who came to the house (only10 minutes after I called fair play) offered to give us his old telly aaawwwww.fingerprint guy was there too. cooooool
but still
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THE BASTARDS EVEN EMPTIED OUT OUR WARDROBES :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa!ninjaaaa

fuck.

loada shite that is.
If you know anyone coming over to the NYC, tell me, I can buy Apple stuff through my university for a couple of hundred bucks less than the normal asking (which is cheaper than what they flog them for in Ireland to start off with).

I dont mind doing this at all.

sympathies, i hate that shit. lowest of the loe thing to do.

same for bike robbing. in this day in age? really?

yeah Ballinlough ,

They stole an IMac the only thing is it's a French version so if the try to sell it we might spot it in the paper or on adverts online.

Not really, it's available, but nobody uses it.

There's probably lots you should do, but I highly reccommend getting blind drunk this evening.

Bad buzz whathappen?, happened to me about 2 or 3 years ago. I walked in on the guy after he'd finished going through my room, so the flatmates didn't get anything robbed, nor did they have any appreciation of what had happened. ah, I'm drunk right now, the memories.....

fucking hell. thieving scum. sorry to hear about your bad fortune whathappen..

if I ever catch someone breaking into my gaff I'd break a brush handle off their face. hate that shit.

Easier said than done when it happens dude.
If it ever happens again mind......

My advice to all: Lock your house up properly, thieves have ridiculously simple ways of getting into unsecure gaffs.

have you heard about the scam where thieves walk up to a house in broad daylight, get a bill from your bin with your details, call a locksmith and use the bill as proof as residence and walk in no bother and fleece the place? common enough apparently. shred your bills!

My advice to all: Lock your house up properly, thieves have ridiculously simple ways of getting into unsecure gaffs.

That doesn't make any sense now that I read it back.

You see, my gaff is a one of four flats in a house, so there's a main front door. The door has a Chubb lock that no one ever uses. You just close the front door and it's closed and it seems fine. BUT, the thief in this story was able to jimmy the latch open with a piece of plastic. He carried bits of plastic around with him for just such an occasion. He also carried a scissors to cut the plastic to size. I don't understand exactly how it works, but the guards said it was very easy for him to break in.

Anyway, had the Chubb lock been on he would have just moved on until he found a gaff he could get into.

So, don't be complacant or just plain fuckin lazy. Lock your gaff up dudez

That doesn't make any sense now that I read it back.

You see, my gaff is a one of four flats in a house, so there's a main front door. The door has a Chubb lock that no one ever uses. You just close the front door and it's closed and it seems fine. BUT, the thief in this story was able to jimmy the latch open with a piece of plastic. He carried bits of plastic around with him for just such an occasion. He also carried a scissors to cut the plastic to size. I don't understand exactly how it works, but the guards said it was very easy for him to break in.

Anyway, had the Chubb lock been on he would have just moved on until he found a gaff he could get into.

So, don't be complacant or just plain fuckin lazy. Lock your gaff up dudez

had a similar experience in that I caught a guy trying to do this on the door of the gaff once upon a time. most of these guys are just opertunistic, they'll wander arround trying doors, looking for open windows etc. double locked doors are a must these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back