SOME LANGER BROKE INTO MY HOUSE (2 Viewers)

No They didn't get my clothes , they had a good rummage though.If they had taken even a slip I would have called Chuck Norris and together we would hunt those bastards down tearing them limb from limb and feeding them to their mothers who no doubt abused them when daddy left and ignored them when they were bullied blah blah fucking blah. BASTARDS.
Happier times ahead as the agent who is incharge of our house is a ride of the highest order and is flirting with my housemate sending her xx texts .woooohooooo

I've been broken into twice in Cork, two different houses, both in well-to-do areas. Any time i've lived in a n'er-do-well area i've had no problems, honour amongst thieves.

Anyway, first break-in, they went through my whole room, which had a PC, minidisc, digital camera etc. All they took was my box of loose change. Took my mates powerbook though.

Anyway, first break-in, they went through my whole room, which had a PC, minidisc, digital camera etc. All they took was my box of loose change.

A friend's gaff was broken into in London, the thieves were interrupted by someone in the house and legged it leaving the bag of would-be stolen items behind them.
Landlord's father was around later and saw a jar of change on a shelf, came out with "the kids see the pennies and want the pennies". This, not taking any notice of the fact that the jar was still on the shelf and not in the bag of stuff the lads were intending to steal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back