Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

What about people who cant cook, but are very hungry?

25283485.beggar.jpg

the idea is to get peepl involved. chuck in your oar and see what happens. what's the worst that could happen? you burn everyone's dinner and you are hated for the rest of the year?
pah.
;)

i wont be there to terrorise you for the first one or two, so you'll have a chance to improve before i'm back, cracking the whip

I'm kind of busy this month so other folk wanna set a date, I'll *hopefully* be available for it.

This whole prospect both excites and terrifies me.

Dunchee- mayo makes me want to cut my own tongue off. I'm not sure why.

I'm kind of busy this month so other folk wanna set a date, I'll *hopefully* be available for it.

This whole prospect both excites and terrifies me.

Dunchee- mayo makes me want to cut my own tongue off. I'm not sure why.

garlic mayo? cheesey garlic chips? half tomato sauce half mayo mixed into a pink goo and put on avocado?...the list goes on. i fear you may be missing out buzzo. there's a whole world of mayo related delights out there. mind you mayo made with free range eggs is annoyingly expensive.

I enjoy the culinary delights of both cheese and garlic sans mayo. People who like that shit just never understand how wrong it tastes to haters. Mayo related nightmares. I've ordered sambos in shops and they don't list mayonnaise as an ingredient. SUE SUE SUE. Sour cream + garlic= best.

Not that I advocate it, but did you ever try making your own or is that even more expensive?

Not that I advocate it, but did you ever try making your own or is that even more expensive?

nah, i've been present when friends have made the vegan shit, to varying degrees of success. it can be super nice and tends to be less thick than the store bought shit/eggy shit. you might like it.

nah, i've been present when friends have made the vegan shit, to varying degrees of success. it can be super nice and tends to be less thick than the store bought shit/eggy shit. you might like it.
yeah garlic vegan mayo is great. I can't remember how it was made but it was really liquidy but so nice, it was a good change from phlegm like normal stuff.
After working in a deli I acquired a fear of mayo and couldn't eat it for months but recently i've eased my way back into it. At dun laoghairefest there was a stall with all these amazing sauces, each mixed with mayo. Anything you could think of! chilli mayo, sour cream mayo, everything mayo...

yeah garlic vegan mayo is great. I can't remember how it was made but it was really liquidy but so nice, it was a good change from phlegm like normal stuff.

One receipe is soya milk, lemon juice, mustard, salt, garlic in a blender then add oil as you blend.
Don't use sweetened soya milk (learn from my mistakes:eek:)
It can be fantastic, can be not so great. I've never really had the chance to experiment with it much, not being vegan meself.

edit. sociable cooking, fuckin yeah!

Hi, haven't been near the net in a bit. How's about next wednesday, my place?

I'll get back to ya'll on what to bring/cook. I think Dunchee suggested Italian which sounds good to me.

So far I've got Squiggle, Brian C and presumably Dunchee, is that all?

So far I've got Squiggle, Brian C and presumably Dunchee, is that all?

If there are only going to be four or five of us for the first one then my kitchen could probably cope and we could save Moose's for a bigger gathering (hopefully) next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back