Sociable Cooking (2 Viewers)

Sounds like a great idea. Any chance of it happening before the end of September? Should be able to offer my gaff between now and then.

Could also be done as a pot luck thingy. I :heart: pot luck thingys/food.

yis can count me in. cooking together could be troublesome though if there's meat eaters and veggies in the same kitchen. i love pot lucks too. my finger food repertoire is ever-widening. also, since it's not gonna be a scabby punk thing maybe we could all chip in on a cheese bord (drool). unless loads of yous are vegans too?

yis can count me in. cooking together could be troublesome though if there's meat eaters and veggies in the same kitchen. i love pot lucks too. my finger food repertoire is ever-widening. also, since it's not gonna be a scabby punk thing maybe we could all chip in on a cheese bord (drool). unless loads of yous are vegans too?

hey now that i think of it didnt willy and natalia used to hold the same kinda thing when they were in the unawarehouse?

i see you've subscribed. posh punk :p

How about instead of going to someone's gaff, we get a house that is made out of stinky cheese, and eat our way into it, and then eat it all?

On second thought, I think I'd like to eat that whole thing myself.

How about we get a house made of cheese, and you lot can stand around and watch me eat it?

The meat eaters can sod off for all I care. To be nicer though, a pot luck could come into play nicely here; something for everyone. Maybe a themed pot luck?

i see you've subscribed. posh punk :p

it's all part of my new bling-punk image. i have a new diamond-studded leather jacket, my pants are so tight i have them tailored onto my legs every morning, and my 'crust shine' is created by extra extra virgin olive oil hand-pressed by snow leopards.

jane said:
a house made of cheese

been eating this amazingly smelly goats cheese the last couple of days. i love having french visitors. !cheezy

been eating this amazingly smelly goats cheese the last couple of days. i love having french visitors. !cheezy

I bought this Gubbeen cheese the other day, which I have almost completely devoured (and it's a big, big thing of it), and the problem is that it's so smelly that it is stinking up my whole house, even though it's wrapped and in the fridge. I walked in last night and was greeted by the pungent aroma. Wouldn't really bother me except that I went straight to the fridge and ate a huge chunk of it.

I seriously love cheese. I mean, cheese is just....oh god. I really love cheese. Did I post my love letter to cheese somewhere on the food board? I think I'll go look for it.

it's all part of my new bling-punk image. i have a new diamond-studded leather jacket, my pants are so tight i have them tailored onto my legs every morning, and my 'crust shine' is created by extra extra virgin olive oil hand-pressed by snow leopards.

amazing. to both points, that is! .|..|

I bought this Gubbeen cheese the other day, which I have almost completely devoured (and it's a big, big thing of it), and the problem is that it's so smelly that it is stinking up my whole house, even though it's wrapped and in the fridge. I walked in last night and was greeted by the pungent aroma. Wouldn't really bother me except that I went straight to the fridge and ate a huge chunk of it.

I seriously love cheese. I mean, cheese is just....oh god. I really love cheese. Did I post my love letter to cheese somewhere on the food board? I think I'll go look for it.

wrap the cheese in plastic and then seal it in a lunchbox. that should take care of the smell. gubbeen rocks. might splurge on some cashel blue today.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAghghghgh

I'd love if this took off.
I guess re. meat eaters it would depend on who's kitchen is being used.

In honour of me and Janes totalitarian kitchen manners, we can call it the Bi-Monthly Kitchen Nazi Party, and each month, whoever's gaff it's in can be the Furher why am I joking about the holocaust again?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAghghghgh

I'd love if this took off.
I guess re. meat eaters it would depend on who's kitchen is being used.

In honour of me and Janes totalitarian kitchen manners, we can call it the Bi-Monthly Kitchen Nazi Party, and each month, whoever's gaff it's in can be the Furher why am I joking about the holocaust again?

YES!

I think if we made sure a range of tastes and food intolerances were catered for, everyone would be happy. Because it'd be about getting together and eating stuff and having fun, so it would automatically be great.

I still think we should call it Despots With Pans.

fucks sake. im *throwing a strop* over here right now out of frustration at not being present!

we have to have one in december, k?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back