Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

It was a pity you weren't there Dunchee! Was going to ask you to supply some cheeseboard goodies

No beans, garbanzo or otherwise!

Being mad into punk wasn't a requirement.

oh, it must have gotten sexy :D

on a serious note, i'm really sorry i missed this. were any plans made for the next one? hope i'll be around.

Possibly the thursday or friday the 28/29th of this month before I had off to Wales again. Theme being chili/mexican.

Possibly the thursday or friday the 28/29th of this month before I had off to Wales again. Theme being chili/mexican.

I'm really looking forward to this :D

Chilli is one of the few things I can cook quite well. Mine has mince though. I'm not sure how you all feel about eating dead things.

I'll eat anything but Moose is a veggie, and since he'll be the host we'd better check with him.

Chilli is one of the few things I can cook quite well. Mine has mince though. I'm not sure how you all feel about eating dead things.

For the next one I was thinking if there's aenough interest that we could have one veggie and one meat chili along with loads of garnishs/dips such as guacamole etc.

I can do a mean bean chili.

For the next one I was thinking if there's aenough interest that we could have one veggie and one meat chili along with loads of garnishs/dips such as guacamole etc.

I can do a mean bean chili.

Well, I'll eat anything too so I'm not fussed whether there's meat. Which month is this going to be. I just realised Moose, we're practically neighbours. I live in Inchicore.

Well, I'll eat anything too so I'm not fussed whether there's meat. Which month is this going to be. I just realised Moose, we're practically neighbours. I live in Inchicore.

That'll be September as I'm back in College start of October and I wanna squeeze another one in before I go. Neighbours for a few weeks then anyhow. We'll see how many can make it before deciding all veggie or one of each.

yes.

cheese. olives. puree. smokey wine. synchronised dances. painkillers. punk bands. words censored from "that 70s show".

How could you forget 'pigfuck' or is that covered in punk?
I felt very uncultured and innocent, but I enjoyed the conversational topics none the less!
I reverted back to little Nate...
nate3.jpg
(Actual photo of the real Nate Champion as a young pup. Not me sadly...)

And Wobbler you like to move and that's good enough for me!(and bring Hermie if you can...)

Yeah next week just waiting on word from work and my band mate(s) to find out if I'm free Thursday or Friday, should know by the weekend.

This also doubles as my official thumped going away party even though I'll probably spend more time on thumped when I'm back in college.

So this is gonna be Friday at about seven. Anyone who wants to attend please reply and I'll PM my address. Probably be a bit of a session afterwards too seeing as it's my last weeknd living in Dublin for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back