Sociable Cooking (1 Viewer)

sexy results.

and was the food ok?

:heart:

lovely hot chilli that i had to be a total wimp with and cover in yogurt. cheesy nachos with guacamole. amazing chocolate cake, which was rich and not too sweet with copious amounts of tia maria whipped cream.

nice to meet you squigg, nate, and cookie. good to see you again b. safe trip moose.

Great night cheers all. That was Ross from the Kilcoole's birthday party with possibly the most amount of thumpeders I've ever seen in one place.

Chili was a bit hot alright:cool:

That chili cake was amazing. Cookiemonster's user name is very apt I reckon.

Great night. Dunchee gas man. Food was great. Cake was divine. Cookie Monster cheers for that. Great to meet everyone again.

"We rock the party that rocks the party, we rock the party that rocks the party party, we rock the party that rocks the party..."

Jill worship starts here..|..|.

AGGHHH!! cant believe I only discovered this thread now. When I was in texas I went to loads of potlucks and was thinking how cool it would be to have something like that over here. I'm more than happy to host one. Was thinking of a BBQ/ southern american style theme, so I would have to get imaginative for the vegan dishes. Anyone else got any suggestions? what was the mix in terms of carnivores and veggies previously?

AGGHHH!! cant believe I only discovered this thread now. When I was in texas I went to loads of potlucks and was thinking how cool it would be to have something like that over here. I'm more than happy to host one. Was thinking of a BBQ/ southern american style theme, so I would have to get imaginative for the vegan dishes. Anyone else got any suggestions? what was the mix in terms of carnivores and veggies previously?

Sounds cool! We've gone veggie for the last two. Mostly veggies really. We omnivores have been happy enough to cook/eat stuff that everyone can eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back