So who would you turn for? (1 Viewer)

I would totally turn gay for Katherine Moennig.
God, androgyny is HAWT.
publicappearances_046.jpg

jeff buckley - with short hair circa sin e era and dave navarro!!

Me, would have to be Scarlett Johanssen. Saw Lost in Translation and was pretty much captivated...the only woman I have ever considered in "that" way ;)

So come on, spill - boys too...I have a male friend who would consider it for Morrissey, what ye think?
Great original thread.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
2s.jpg
ebec17daf971353eccec63c590a4bb21.jpg
665764839_m.jpg
1s.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I want to look like her immediately.
she's quite the fox, isn't she? I don't think I need to 'turn' though, i've had a crush on her for quite the while! although i think that's cos she looks like a pretty boy. Much like Noel Fielding looking like a pretty girl, and I have a momentous crush on him too. But in 'real life', i think people who look like that are twats...go figure!

thing is, i dont fancy her blonde. i fancy her with the black bangs and 50's getup.

i would seriously consider giving men up if she fancied me back.

Bernie Dexter is also fanciable for the same reason

But Gretchen as Bettie wins for me

Gretchen as Gretchen does nothing for me

I thought i was straight by liking tripitaka from 'Monkey', but then found out it was a male character, so then assumed some gayness on my part, but have only just found out that 'he' was played by a girl.

Phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back