So who would you turn for? (2 Viewers)

What's the Lost in Translation movie about?
Is that the one where the guy is a waiter in a diner and he gets visited ever day by this crippled woman who tells him all about her life. And he's never that interested. Because he's only interested in burgers, and driving his car, and drinking and fucking prostitutes.
But one night the guy is out partying hard, as usual, when he takes a load of drugs and then enters a world ruled by half-dragons/half-men. And the dragon-lords are evil and trying to use humans as fertilizer for their fire farms.
Anyway, this waiter guy ends up on a trek out of this world (through the Door of Delivery) and he gets accompanied by the old woman who manages to guide him through the world to the Door of Destiny.
And at the end the old woman turns out to be a beautiful woman called Vulvana and they have ravenous sex on top of an erupting volcano (they're perched on a slab of solid diamond).
Then the last scene is the guy pouring the old woman coffee and checking out her breasts (although she has no recollection, not even mature recollection, of the sex in the fire-world).

boys2.jpg

What's the Lost in Translation movie about?
Is that the one where the guy is a waiter in a diner and he gets visited ever day by this crippled woman who tells him all about her life. And he's never that interested. Because he's only interested in burgers, and driving his car, and drinking and fucking prostitutes.
But one night the guy is out partying hard, as usual, when he takes a load of drugs and then enters a world ruled by half-dragons/half-men. And the dragon-lords are evil and trying to use humans as fertilizer for their fire farms.
Anyway, this waiter guy ends up on a trek out of this world (through the Door of Delivery) and he gets accompanied by the old woman who manages to guide him through the world to the Door of Destiny.
And at the end the old woman turns out to be a beautiful woman called Vulvana and they have ravenous sex on top of an erupting volcano (they're perched on a slab of solid diamond).
Then the last scene is the guy pouring the old woman coffee and checking out her breasts (although she has no recollection, not even mature recollection, of the sex in the fire-world).

You're thinking of "Terms of Endearment"

Its about two disinterested self obsessives forced to spend a small part of their miserables lives in a country they have no respect for

or so I believe

thing is, i dont fancy her blonde. i fancy her with the black bangs and 50's getup.

i would seriously consider giving men up if she fancied me back.

Blonde/black doesn't bother me it's what's on the inside that counts.

Anyways, do you want me to ask her for ya? Although afaik she's married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back