So what's all this about trouble at the Arctic Monkeys over the weekend? (1 Viewer)

it is funny to see people queuing up for the dublin buses going to oxygen or whatever with more beer than you could shake a stick at..you know they have no intention whatsoever of actually listening to music or seeing bands.it's all about the buzzzzzzzzzzzzz maaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn.

but arctic monkeys wasnt really a festival was it?plus its not as if anyone would have paid to see the support instead of the headliners..supergrass were playing i think..

err i meant supergrass kieran...i didnt even know yiz were playin..wait that probably makes it sound worse..

*slowly takes foot out of mouth*

*damn it unicron what are you doing drawing attention to it!!*

Is that really the reason why people are calling radio shows complaining? Half a dozen blokes are being pricks, so what? That could happen anywhere in Dublin, not just a gig.

I'm sure it was a big field, just move away from the pricks. It isn't that hard to work out.

everyone in that video is completely sound, they actually get sounder in order of appearance.

My mate that works for aiken says next years line up includes Brett "the hitman Hart", Jake "the Snake" Roberts and...

... Elizabeth!

Is that really the reason why people are calling radio shows complaining? Half a dozen blokes are being pricks, so what? That could happen anywhere in Dublin, not just a gig.

I'm sure it was a big field, just move away from the pricks. It isn't that hard to work out.

A girl i know was waiting to meet her mates and this drunk bloke came up and kept trying to score her. After telling him to fuck off and leave her alone about 20 times she said to a passing pig "this guy is hassling me and wont leave me alone, could you please ask him to move on" or something like that and the pig said "these things build momentum, you just have to go with it"

Oink!

everyone in that video is completely sound, they actually get sounder in order of appearance.

My mate that works for aiken says next years line up includes Brett "the hitman Hart", Jake "the Snake" Roberts and...

... Elizabeth!

good one....very good....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back