so, the offies are closing from 10pm tonight... (1 Viewer)

Gazzer, we need to get a drink repository.

Do we know any straightedgers? We could stockpile booze in their gaff and they could deliver it to our door on demand.

Your having a laugh.Entrust weirdo's who don't drink with the partay essentials......LEAVE IT AWT!

I predict much worster hangovers from here on in as tipplers vainly try to prolong the sesh with decade old half bottles of aadvocat and something that looks like cold black tea you were informed was some kind of venezuelan rum that will make an appearance from the cupboard under the stairs at house parties post- witching hour. That and mouthwash related stomach-pumping stats from A&E's nationwide will be through the roof.
Shifty can drinking on licenced premises will also increase as peeps bring their post-closing time lemonades onto the premises for reaasurance.

so... I've spent the last 24 hours trying to work out the government's logic behind this and I can't think of anything that makes sense so instead I've made up a conspiracy theory: the pub trade is going tits up at the moment right? lots of pubs closing, people getting liquored up at home etc. so the vitners association or some lobbyists for the pub trade have convinced the government to introduce clandestine measures to curtail off license opening hours in an attempt to reduce their competitiveness. yeah.

That'll make things twice as bad? Jesus I used to take a ballygowen sports bottle fill it with just enough drink from every bottle of spirits in the press and then top the thing up with a bit of a can or wine. By the end Id have a brandy, vodka , whiskey and wine concoction assured to make me puke all over myself.

ah the donkey's bollix, is there anything more sacred? good times. my brothers mate once drank after shave and vodka, also milk (gone off) and vodka.

You can have lax laws in Spain or Italy or France becasue they don't piss on their mother's graves or vomit onto pensioner's doorsteps or fall through shop windows when absolutely elephants every Wednesday/Thursday through Sunday.
that's a popular myth which is complete bullshit.

That'll make things twice as bad? Jesus I used to take a ballygowen sports bottle fill it with just enough drink from every bottle of spirits in the press and then top the thing up with a bit of a can or wine. By the end Id have a brandy, vodka , whiskey and wine concoction assured to make me puke all over myself.

Could be worse my friend ended up mixing champaign with poitin...
one of the main fringe benefits of babysitting, stealthily skimming a little off everything in the booze cabinet, including all the nasty out of date liqueurs

Way to resurrect a thread by a couple of dipsos.Thems my people.

top tip for politicians and newspaper columnists: a shopping trip around the top-end boutiques of a capital city or a winetasting course on a country estate isn't where you're likely to find the drunken underbelly of european society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back