so, the offies are closing from 10pm tonight... (1 Viewer)

This is an unhappy thread.I'm with Diddles on this.If I buy cans in the supermarket with me shopping,the little feckers do be winking at me every time I reach for something in the fridge,guaranteeing they'll be drank in jig time.However,if I don't have them there taunting me,I might'nt even bother me bollix with drink at all.But,should I fancy a little snifter later in the evening and subsequently can't procure cans because of these new/old draconian rules,I too will wreck the gaff.

But who do you blame?The morons who can't handle their bevvies(yes) or the morons in charge of keeping the lesser morons away from the sauce(yes again).

the dicks who can't handle their drink must bear responsibility

Or learn it? Yeah mildly banning it gonna solve that issue

right there.

Praise Bertie, no albert...what's his name again?

Bearnard! Bearnred Cowen...cunt.

I blame him...I blame the govermeant.

What the fuck are you lookin at ya bollix ya? I'll skin ya from arse to beak...

I'm quite partial to a bit of beak now that you mention it.Will they stop selling that at 10?

This is an unhappy thread.I'm with Diddles on this.If I buy cans in the supermarket with me shopping,the little feckers do be winking at me every time I reach for something in the fridge,guaranteeing they'll be drank in jig time.However,if I don't have them there taunting me,I might'nt even bother me bollix with drink at all.But,should I fancy a little snifter later in the evening and subsequently can't procure cans because of these new/old draconian rules,I too will wreck the gaff.

Gazzer, we need to get a drink repository.

Do we know any straightedgers? We could stockpile booze in their gaff and they could deliver it to our door on demand.

Gazzer, we need to get a drink repository.

Do we know any straightedgers? We could stockpile booze in their gaff and they could deliver it to our door on demand.

Or do you have a garage? My parents always fill that up with booze. But there is in the middle of nowhere so we've always had to stock up. if you want something late at night the nearest off license is a fifteen mins drive away

i know. they'll have to resort to making dolly mixtures

That'll make things twice as bad? Jesus I used to take a ballygowen sports bottle fill it with just enough drink from every bottle of spirits in the press and then top the thing up with a bit of a can or wine. By the end Id have a brandy, vodka , whiskey and wine concoction assured to make me puke all over myself.

Could be worse my friend ended up mixing champaign with poitin...

Fuck it, theres sweet fuck all we can do to change it. It wont stop kids getting drink, it wont stop drinking on the streets. It wont stop people bating the shite out of each other. It wont fucking work... I hate Brian Lenahan anyway, I had the joy of meeting him at a youth confrence when he was minister for children.

the dicks who can't handle their drink must bear responsibility
A drinkERS licensing system must be introduced. Provisional license drinkers would have to wear an "L" tabbard when they're down the boozer and making their way home. Penalty points would also be needed. 2 points for puking on a lounge boy. 4 for pissing yourself in the company of others. Mandatory 18 month ban for desperately chatting up fat English hen party goers outside Club M.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back