snow (2 Viewers)

Incidentally, this was posted on boards (the lad who posted it is the only lad over there worth taking note of what he says - he called the last snowy spell a long ways out)

Translating from Science to English, it looks like we're gonna get more of this shite, and worse? From Dec 16, peaking around Dec 20? guuuuuuh, I'll be just about thawing out by then.

young scutter speaks wisely http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/stand-by-for-more-snow-10c-chills-and-a-white-christmas-138731.html

THE weather expert who first predicted Ireland’s Big Freeze says it will get even colder next week as a "once-in-a-lifetime" Siberian weather event brings -10C temperatures, six inches more snow and a white Christmas.

is this once-in-a-lifetime weather event not exactly what we experienced last week (without the christmas of course)? I think last weeks once-in-a-lifetime weather event came too soon after the previous one in january (or whenever it was). My enthusiasm for snow is seriously diminished now. every 5 or 6 years allows you to forget the irritating ice that lasts for weeks afterwards but now theres just no forgetting.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

we better get the cat a second hot water bottle, and a better house than a cardboard box.

is this once-in-a-lifetime weather event not exactly what we experienced last week (without the christmas of course)? I think last weeks once-in-a-lifetime weather event came too soon after the previous one in january (or whenever it was). My enthusiasm for snow is seriously diminished now. every 5 or 6 years allows you to forget the irritating ice that lasts for weeks afterwards but now theres just no forgetting.

i reckon we're just gonna have to get used to these 'once in a lifetime' events.i prefer the snow/ice to the usual grey rain we get but it would be nice if we got a 'once in a lifetime' heatwave once in a while.

got a bigger pic of your avatar there chris d?everyone likes cats.

ah yeah of course.

P1000297 - Copy (2).JPG

to give you a little background, this is jeffrey, he lives in our apartment car park and my wife has been feeding him for the past 7 months. though since the cold spell we've been smuggling him up to the apartment for a few hours each evening and putting him out with a hot water bottle at night.

in conclusion, my heart is broken with the cold and ice already.

MORE SNOW?
MORE ICE?
ONCE IN A LIFETIME SIBERIAN CONDITIONS?
CHRISTMAS?

This is a load of bollocks. Fuck off ice you absolute cunt. I live in a bloody hill in the countryside, Christmas night's out were a pain in the ass to get to/from last year. I have no interest in going through that this year as well.

:'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back