snow (2 Viewers)

hammerin down here again now.

I spent the morning clearing me driveway of the shite, dug out me car and got it back into the drive. Feckin thing will be snowed in again now. Shite. No National gig for me tonite I reckons.

Theres over a foot of snow on the ground here now. And the shite is still fallin

0003fb7b-970.jpg

courtesy of rte http://www.rte.ie/news/2010/1202/snowpics_2dec_gallery.html

Looks like it'll be a bad day for getting home again. Dublin bus has changes to most of it's routes and it's only a matter of time before it all re-freezes and they have to stop.
Trains will probably be worse today too, M3parkway isn't running so the maynooth line'll probably be even busier and there's been problems with Connolly and Clonsilla already.
There's been a few near crashes on the finglas-ballymun part of the M50 in the last 30 mins, dont know if it's bad drivers or the roads though.

This afternoon on the roof - thats my addition to a snowperson I found..Fucker was about 7 feet tall..

I am small because I am far away...

Snowman.jpg

That was a mad night getting home. I went from work for the luas to Tallaght. I sat on it for 20 mins in the same spot and had to get off. Another tram had broken down and stopped the line.

Had to go back to Pearce street to get a bus to Tallaght police station and walk the rest of the way to citywest (about 40 mins). 2 1/2 hours altogether.
Both luas lines are down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back