snow (1 Viewer)

maybe some ducks will cheer you up john?

ALIM2897.jpg

god only knows what that mandarin duck is doing in the country,very pretty though.

Is that Blessington Basin? There's a couple of those ducks hanging about there. Hope it isn't frozen like the canal!

My walk in and home were both pleasant.

I hope you slip and fall

yeah my work were sending the go home emails at 2 and 3pm.

I hope you slip and fall

i took tomorrow and monday off as i've 2 days left to take before xmas. of all the people in my department i can get in the easiest.

loads of snowmen being made tomorrow

I hope you slip and fall

Currently i'm the only one here, hopefully all 2 hundred thousand or so of my customers will call at once !gloat

My folks said Tallaght is like Russia.

got a taxi home from town last night. I told the taxi driver I wanted to go to Knocklyon but that I didn't expect him to drive that far, that however close he could get me (cos its like Russia here) would be grand and I'd walk the rest of the way (based on how safe he felt the driving was). The closer I got to home the worse the snow was and the worse the roads were. Mad bastard drove all the way to the entrance to my estate (which pretty much nothing can get in and out of) and left me there. Then he told me he was going to Tallaght. He was foreign and I hadn't the heart to break it to him. You don't fucking go to Tallaght without good reason at the best of times. You deffo don't go there when theres over a foot of snow on the ground. I'm off to read the papers now. I expect that some gang of nacks will have dragged him from his taxi, covered him in snow, and are passing him off as a snowman. Poor lad.

It is jaysus beautiful out and with all this walking with the headphones on, I have caught up on a lot of the newly acquired tunes from the hard drive at home. Found myself in the odd pub in the early afternoon as well.

Belle and Sebasatian tonight...Snow won't stop them!

Took a half day today. Heading for Donegal in a few hours. Wish me luck.

yea, rainin here too.

I read the boards.ie weather forum every morning to see what the boys are sayin about how the weathers shaping up. Looking at it there lately it seems a load of nobs are after drifting in from elsewhere (prob after hours) on boards and the forum is clogged with nobheads going on about how they saw a snowflake out their window. All the regulars (the knowledgeable ones) seem to have been driven off it, and theres next to nothing constructive there now (or if there is its poxy hard to find amongst all the drivel).

Which means I'm in the dark as to whats gonna happen weatherwise over the next while. Met Eireann are too conservative with their forecasting. They only say something definitive when they're absolutely sure. They rarely speculate. The lads over there speculate like theres no tomorrow (and called this snow at least 2 weeks before it happened).

boards.ie is deadly. No pricks there! (well except for now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back