snow (2 Viewers)

Looking forward to work texting me at half six tomorrow about how it's 'business as usual'.

pricks.

is it automated or a human? if it was automated you could just reply 'pricks' and you'd feel better.

Hmm, if I reply with that I might never have to go to work there again !gloat

It's just annoying because there's no way in hell they'd ever even consider telling people not to come in or to leave early or anything like that.

maybe some ducks will cheer you up john?

ALIM2897.jpg

god only knows what that mandarin duck is doing in the country,very pretty though.

my favourite predictive text mistakes are "smirnoff" and "going to the pub for a quick shot/pint/riot?"

Lookin at the rainfall radar on meteireann it looks like the snowfall is very localised. Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and Louth. Thats basically it. Sunny and summery everywhere else.

You left out Carlow, where they seem to be getting the worst of it. Tullow had the lowest temperatures in the country in January and they're experiencing the same again now. My family are snowed in, 12 inches plus of snow lying on the ground now. Luckily my Gran was taken into hospital on Tuesday, yesterday and today an ambulance wouldn't have been able to get to her.

My work have been really decent, ordered us all to go home at 3 yesterday and today. The LUAS this morning was nowhere near as packed as it usually would be, which was very pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back