snow (1 Viewer)

morbid-snowman.jpg

Thats funny :)

Walked to the cinema at 9am this morning and it was glorious out. I was running down some roads and sliding for the fun of it. Everyone looked miserable and I kept saying, "Good Morning!" I think some people wanted to kill me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab2TvwDVgm8"]YouTube- INCREDIBLE FROZEN RIVER AND LAKE - Derry/Londonderry, Northern Ireland[/ame]

is the liffey froze yet??

I'm not sure if it was on sky news or rte, but they were interviewing some Jockey about the races still going ahead and the headline of this piece was "SNOW LOSERS"

Walked to the cinema at 9am this morning and it was glorious out. I was running down some roads and sliding for the fun of it. Everyone looked miserable and I kept saying, "Good Morning!" I think some people wanted to kill me.

did you see anything good? well done on the sliding, it's a skill I am yet to learn although once I learn how to rollerskate maybe I will be able to. Incidentally, what's the hardest part of rollerskating?

This weather is better than the summer.

Yeah, fuck the weather haterz, so what if the weather is number 1, that doesn't make it shit

Awesome! That should freeze nicely overnight leaving a good basis for tomorrow's snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back