snow (1 Viewer)

I've to bring people to the airport at 5am. What's the likelihood of the airport being closed, or me making it home alive?

Latest weather for Dublin Airport says PROB30 of light snow from midnight to 3pm Friday. In layman's terms that means fuck all chance, so very likely it will be open. Can't say much about the drive there other than leave early and be careful!

Fella on the news just now. What sort of a hat is this??

x2_7d858d

how is it that ireland is green?

It's one of the great natural wonders, broken arm - Ireland is 40 shades of green, each one more verdant than the last. On a cold winter's morn, the greens can dazzle you so much you'd think you were looking into a fair Clonakilty maiden's eyes.

I got the train down to Wex today, well worth the over priced fair. The scenery was amazing, sitting there drinking coffee and no going 30 miles an hour on the N11 via bus.

My brother is one of those big weather nerds, weather station and all kinda thing.

He keeps saying to me "Sunday, this will be the one, this will be our big snow".

I'm afrad to believe him but given the accuracy of the boards.ie weather heads over the past while...

Its -10 here now and we've ice crystals doing the rounds.

according to google weather its minus 7 out. Thats the coldest I've ever experienced, but really its not that bad. I cycled into work today and it felt grand. The water bottle was all froze when I got in, and the u-lock I leave locked to the bike rack wouldn't open cos it was all froze. But other than that, -7 is grand.

snowin like a motherfucker here in fairview again now though

Yeah the scenery on the way to Newbridge was class on the train today. Lovely unspoiled snow everywhere. With a nice cup of tea. The most dignified way to travel.

Id love a nice cup of tea but the water pipes are frozen

Fuck you weather

grandpa-simpson-shakes-fist-at-cloud.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back