snow (3 Viewers)

From the Dublin bus site:
Dublin Bus wishes to advise customers that due to the recent heavy snowfall there is serious disruption to most services. There are dangerous driving conditions on all main city arteries and we are waiting for roads to be made safe before resuming services. We will have more up to date information available here as soon as possible.

dubsnow.jpg

Took me over an hour to walk the 3kms home from work, well, I say walk, but it was more of an improvised half-skate half-ski type thing. I'm just glad I don't live further from work.

Watching the cars sliding backwards on Dame Street would have been somewhat amusing if I hadn't been concerned about the people sliding towards me.

Where some of the hotels and shops had sprinkled some salt things were fine. We need a contingency plan for weather like this. Someone told me that Great Outdoors are selling crampons at a reasonable price... almost tempted.

years of watching pro wrestling finally paid off - turns out i know how to take a bump. wound up flat out on my back in the middle of the old cabra road with only a mildly bruised wrist to show for it.

that was not fun

I had to walk my steed home.
There was some awful dicks on bikes today though, today was not the day to be racing through amber lights.

Gonna use the camera tripod as a walking stick tomorrow and take a few pics while I'm at it, should be nice.

its pretty bad out there now. I just saw some old lad doing a 180 degree fall that almost had him landing directly on his head.
He sort of made a nuGH noise on impact.

He landed square on his shoulders on the flat of his back but I'd say if he'd got either hand down he'd have been wrecked.

I sort of helped heaving him up, because he was on the road for a while but he wasn't too keen about the whole thing and he staggered off with a fairly thick head on him. The thing was though, had you not watched him actually going down, and you were driving you'd never see him.

No wrestling moves from what I could see.

years of watching pro wrestling finally paid off - turns out i know how to take a bump. wound up flat out on my back in the middle of the old cabra road with only a mildly bruised wrist to show for it.

despite watching years of pro wrestling, I do not know how to take a bump!as my head will testify!

its class alright.
Like, every year in and around NYC you'd get this but its boring as fuck.

I'm just going out adventuring now looking around the shop only because this is Ireland, and its amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back