snow (2 Viewers)

we got an extra dusting of snow out our way last night so it took two hours to get into town thanks to a ridiculously over cautious bus driver.

ouch, poor CPR.

I'm still in pain from my fall off the bike before christmas, which is slightly worrying

Yeah 30 is truly a slippery slope. I think I said " I had a fall" to my other half when I came home instead of "I fell".....jesus I'm fucked today though. The footpaths are so treacherous and scary. My mam rang me and said a girl she works with broke her arm so I should count my blessings....she is right.

people / cars are more brittle in the cold, so let them warm up before you go outside with them.

i treid to leave my cul de sac yesterday, got within one car length of where it turns flat on a few of the goes, then my neighbour pitched in to see if a push near the top would shift it. we got it and extra foot maybe. got out for a neighbourly chat, and while we stood there the car (handbrake on, in gear) just started sliding backward down the hill. stopped before it went into the neighbours house on the edge of her garden. NCT next week, man i was worried for a sec.

If caught in a blizzard while walking your pet would a dog make a good replacement for a tauntaun (ala Luke in Empire Strikes back):

tauntaun-sleepingbag.jpg

I take back what I said about that meteireann retraction about snow tonight. Apparently those of on the east coast are in for a pounding tonight. And it may be towards dusk, meaning theres not a hope of gritters being out.

there is an end in sight though. Next bleedin tuesday

I take back what I said about that meteireann retraction about snow tonight. Apparently those of on the east coast are in for a pounding tonight. And it may be towards dusk, meaning theres not a hope of gritters being out.

Bugger. I hope you're wrong.

Still biking tomorrow though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back