Smoking with your left hand. (1 Viewer)

I smoke with my left hand. It's handy when you're in the passenger seat of a car. I also hold the phone with the left and write with the left. But I'm right handed. I don't know, it's all very confusing. The Christy Brown fella had such an uncomplicated life compared to me.

Phone with left: easy
Carrying stuff: easy.
Hair tossing: easy
Chin stroking: easy
Other stroking:but of course.

Smoking with left: impossible. Not even whilst driving.

stop moaning. this guy can shave AND smoke with his left hand
knife.jpg

Corey said:
Smoking with left: impossible. Not even whilst driving.

cop on.
ambidexterous is for winners. corey my respect for you has dropped a notch or two, if you can manage a kid then surely smoking would be a doddle.

so the result of this is you are going to have brown fingers on your right hand and a spotless pale paddy skin left hand. you posh cnut.

This is preposterous, and completely irrelevant. Get the nipper to hold your dogend for you, you stammering amateur.

I gave up when I was about 18 to impress a girl (unsuccessfully, in the end) and never bothered again. Also, the recent onset of asthma/hayfever/consumption has deterred me.

Corey said:
-or with your right, if you're a lefty. I just cant do it.

Any takers?

Im right handed but smoke with my left, first time I smoked in front of my mother she asked me about it.

what's this? i smoke with my mouth and lungs. fuck this holding the smoke in your hand bollix. light the bastard, stick it in your gob, chew on it till it's a brownened nubbin. only queers and students use their poxy hands. sure anren't me hands busy with the humane killer?

i also light the fags by the power of anger.

Hector Grey said:
what's this? i smoke with my mouth and lungs. fuck this holding the smoke in your hand bollix. light the bastard, stick it in your gob, chew on it till it's a brownened nubbin. only queers and students use their poxy hands. sure anren't me hands busy with the humane killer?

Here forget about that, check out luis garcia:

d81e5ed901.gif

Hector Grey said:

Off topic but coincidental no doubt. I was getting chips in Burdocks on my lunch break and while walking pass Pravda bar looking down to the ground trying to avoid 'Concern emergency appeal' eye contact, I came across a plaque on the ground that said 'In memory of Hector Grey, trading here 50 years'.

Whether you're named after him or not it's still a coincidence RIGHT

Lefty Frizzell said:
Here forget about that, check out luis garcia:

d81e5ed901.gif
you got the one where luis is on a branch and he scratches his arse and sniffs it and falls off his branch? that got me through some difficult times that. haven't seen it in a while.

Hector Grey said:
you got the one where luis is on a branch and he scratches his arse and sniffs it and falls off his branch? that got me through some difficult times that. haven't seen it in a while.

Heh yeah thats a good one.

PH105a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back