• Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 475
  • Watchers 1

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Just put out a new EP this very minute. I am very pleased with how this turned out.
Give it a spin if you've any spare braincells you don't need

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was just asked for a press release so I knocked this up

From the desk of Gary Showbiz...

Greetings music industry tastemakers. Today I am pleased to present to you my latest EP... I'm On Drugs.
Its a collection of 6 tracks thematically linked by the titular subject. Some more so than others.
Well,theres 4 certified bangers and a couple of hastily thrown together also rans that I nevertheless
found to be of sufficient quality to be included here.In fact I've already played this record to death ..
I can verify it stands up to repeated listening. I think its my best yet. Its certainly the best sounding.
You don't have to take my word for it. Lash it on and decide for yourself.

I'm planning on playing this material and selected highlights from my illustrious back catalogue out live
later in the year. Rehearsals for which are ongoing,and details will be forthcoming when I'm confident
it won't be a complete shit show. Whis it won't be.It'll rock.And possibly slap and bang too.

I would be very grateful for any exposure you might be in the position to afford the EP.
A review of some sort would be great naturally. Probably even a scathingly bad one for the laugh.
And a mention of my handyman/painting business would always be most welcome if you could squeeze it in.

Any how..thanks for reading this nonsense and most importantly, thanks for listening.

Yours Sincerely, Gary Showbiz

Proof read that for you Gaz. It's great though.

Greetings music industry tastemakers. Today I am pleased to present to you my latest EP... I'm On Drugs.
Its a collection of 6 tracks thematically linked by the titular subject. Some more so than others.
Well, there's 4 certified bangers and a couple of hastily thrown together also-rans that I nevertheless
found to be of sufficient quality to be included here. In fact I've already played this record to death...
I can verify it stands up to repeated listening. I think it's my best yet. It's certainly the best sounding.
You don't have to take my word for it. Lash it on and decide for yourself.

I'm planning on playing this material and selected highlights from my illustrious back catalogue out live
later in the year. Rehearsals for which are ongoing, details will be forthcoming when I'm confident
it won't be a complete shit show. This it won't be. It'll rock.And possibly slap and bang too.

I would be very grateful for any exposure you might be in the position to afford the EP.
A review of some sort would be great naturally. Probably even a scathingly bad one for the laugh.
And a mention of my handyman/painting business would always be most welcome if you could squeeze it in.

Anyhow... thanks for reading this nonsense and most importantly, thanks for listening.

What a banger. Bandcamp Friday is so good.

Release a single from it and see if you can get a review in the Goo.
That's amazing,that song was made without any forethought,I just hit record and played.

I'll have to do more of that

Just put out a new EP this very minute. I am very pleased with how this turned out.

Listened to this while cleaning the bathroom this morning.
Banger after banger.
Great production
4.78/5 toilet brushes

Ahh lads. I'm chuffed to fuck with this feedback. Thanks buds.

You catchy catchy bastard

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back