Smartwatch Thread (1 Viewer)

here's the prerequisite Dick Tracy image

dicktracy.jpg

I don't think I need or want one but I was wrong about every other product.

Tempted to try one of these. Cause i need one more gadget to tell me i have more spam to delete. But for 20bucks, its worth it for the craic. Better than a bazillion yoyos for some apple shite. Amazon product ASIN

Bluetooth android smart watch. Notifys by vibrating, answers calls, tells the fukin time. Boom. 20 quid sterling.

OK, the running app is the only thing it has above the 20 quid watch. Still reckon all u want a watch for is time and to notify.

Ditching the smartphone to get a smartwatch?

They look great imho

I want one.

Well not really. I think I just want a watch.

Right. I bought a GBP20 Chinese smart watch. Have a S5 phone. Will be here next week. Its gonna be MEGA. I'll be walking round town, talking into my wrist like a proper dick. Yeeeeep.
Review forthcoming. At 20 bucks to the door, I can only foresee disappointment.

Right. I bought a GBP20 Chinese smart watch. Have a S5 phone. Will be here next week. Its gonna be MEGA. I'll be walking round town, talking into my wrist like a proper dick. Yeeeeep.
Review forthcoming. At 20 bucks to the door, I can only foresee disappointment.
Hope it's better than the €12 Bluetooth headphones I bought from China that fell apart while I was taking them out of the envelope.

It should at least be better than the chinese smartphone I got that lasted untill the first time i plugged in the usb charger, snapping the usb socket off the phone's mainboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back