Smartwatch Thread (1 Viewer)

Filled with confidence in Chinese manufacturing techniques now. World leaders in modern quality management techniques. The GBP20 might've been better spent on a slab of delicious booze. I'm still holding out on the possibility of ye all being pure green with envy at my fuckin awesome smart watch.
Maybe all your slating of Chinese manufacturing is actually just bitterness and jealousy bundled up in a package of misinformation, with a the hope that my new fucking amazing smartwatch is going to break.
Begrudging bastids.

ahem.. cough cough... was that a text message or an email??, let me just check my smart watch......... I already feel like a complete arsehole and I haven't even got my poxy watch yet...

if it has the built in function of notifying me when people I know are approaching, Im going to buy another one in case the first one breaks.

tracker04.jpg

Well, got my U8 smartwatch after a month. Its deadly, but kinda embarrassing. Gadget geek deadly. Only problem is, the notifications app doesn't work on lollipop, but I'm sure they'll update the fecker at some stage. Any notification noises the phone makes, it repeats on watch. I get sms texts on it. Can call kit to park at the door etc. For £20, its a fabulous bit of gadgetry. You just have to possess minimum vanity factor and not give a fuck bout how knobish it is. I like.

Well, got my U8 smartwatch after a month. Its deadly, but kinda embarrassing. Gadget geek deadly. Only problem is, the notifications app doesn't work on lollipop, but I'm sure they'll update the fecker at some stage. Any notification noises the phone makes, it repeats on watch. I get sms texts on it. Can call kit to park at the door etc. For £20, its a fabulous bit of gadgetry. You just have to possess minimum vanity factor and not give a fuck bout how knobish it is. I like.
OK, now the touchscreen has stopped working. It is now just a watch that beeps when I get SMS n rings when I get called. Can't answer or reply to texts from watch now. Its much better. Tells the time and notifies. Somehow, it is much more impressive when its broken. 2 days it worked. Not bad for cheap Chinese pish. It would cost more than what I paid to send it back to China, no doubt

Last edited:
BUMP.

My phone is on the way out.

I'm considering getting A dumbphone that does hotspot and smartwatch.

Anyone bought one of these things?

BUMP.

My phone is on the way out.

I'm considering getting A dumbphone that does hotspot and smartwatch.

Anyone bought one of these things?

My mate has one. It’s an apple one and it only seemed to fully function when paired with his iPhone.

Does a SmartWatch not need another android device to pair with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back